Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
KD gotta outplay Bron for an entire series before I call him the best.

gotta outplay bron for an entire season and playoffs and win chip to be considered better.

Curry did all of that minus the playoffs and chip, which is where it matters most.

People forgetting how harry potter like curry was last year because of how ****** his finals was and how sick bron's was. Until the playoffs started tons of people said bron was washed (as always), then he showed why he wasnt in powerful fashion.

so year, you need all of regular season and playoffs and then you have to win chip to be better than bron at this point.

If Bron and co. beat the Warriors this year...

The world isn't ready.

GS would have to retire #23. Send Draymond to the glue factory.

KD save for the injury season has consistently played better than Bron during the regular season since starting the year he won MVP. Just hasn't had the postseason success to back it up. He takes the throne this year, even though his estranged former brother is going to win MVP.

Cynnzz3UcAEDB8s.jpg

Anybody know the story on Mitch Richmond's 9's?

Shaq with the floating sideburns. :lol:

Last edited:
who yall got winning tonight?

GSW/HOU

LAC/CLE

I got Dubs and Clipper Ships winning tonight.

who yall got winning tonight?

GSW/HOU

LAC/CLE

I got Dubs and Clipper Ships winning tonight.

LAC 110 Cavs 102. IMO Clips struggles have been greatly exaggerated. Two of the three losses were to teams that just two weeks ago they beat by 40.

Warriors 125 Rockets 94. Dubs rolling. Historic pace. Rockers don't play defense so no way I see them beating the freight train that is gsw. Harden with 24pts and 8 turnovers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom