Official 2016 Boxing Thread: 11/5/2016 - Vargas/Pacquiao Top Rank PPV.

Ain't nothing gonna be different :lol:

We know better, and most of the public who are less knowledgeable about boxing probably should also know. Whenever either Mayweather or Pacquiao fought it was a big event as far as the build up and festivities. It's been a while since we've had events like those and people miss it Even though the rematch will not be as big as the first, it will still generate 9 figures for both.

Cotto vs kirkland?! Hell nah. Pass.

Pac vs vargas?! Man wtf. Pac would be a fool to fight bud but still i wanted to see pac get worked. Casual.fans barley know crawford let alone vargas smh.

This is weak.

And dam i was lookin forward to seein king kong. I dont care if he fights a scrub i like watchin that dude.

Last edited:
cant wait for amir khans mma debut 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

We know better, and most of the public who are less knowledgeable about boxing probably should also know. Whenever either Mayweather or Pacquiao fought it was a big event as far as the build up and festivities. It's been a while since we've had events like those and people miss it Even though the rematch will not be as big as the first, it will still generate 9 figures for both.

While a Matweather vs Pac 2 will generate plenty of interest, it will never bring in as much money as the first, nor will either fighter be cashing out 100 mill checks.
That fight was a huge turning point in boxing. While most boxing purist knew that it was not going to be the brawl for it all, the causal fan was really let down and disappointed that they shelled out good money for such and underwhelming fight.

Also it's pretty funny how back in March/April I said Pac wanted no parts of Bud cause he will retire him and cats were claiming that Pac would beat Bud, now see the truth.

Last edited:
Somebody needs to tell Khan that getting KO'd in MMA is the same as it is in boxing.

Dude gonna regret all this punishment when he's an old man.

speaking of taking a punch floyds chin is highly overlooked. one of the toughest fighters in welterweight. these are knockout blows

speaking of taking a punch floyds chin is highly overlooked. one of the toughest fighters in welterweight. these are knockout blows

View media item 2122815

View media item 2122817

Real. The most incredible thing I think I've ever see Floyd do was catch and hold Shane's right hand immediately after he got blasted. It saved him. The fact he had the faculties and the instincts to do that was Incredible.
I don't know how you train for that. Bc that would mean getting your head knocked off in training lol

Floyd is the GOAT.

Flloyd will figure out, and neutralize any fighter that steps in the ring with him.

I can see him doing that against any of the greats.

Last edited:
Floyd is the GOAT.

Flloyd will figure out, and neutralize any fighter that steps in the ring with him.

Prime for prime @ 135 Duran annihilates #TUE. 

JCC probably gets him as well, since a very poor mans version of himself in JLC gave him fits. 
While a Matweather vs Pac 2 will generate plenty of interest, it will never bring in as much money as the first, nor will either fighter be cashing out 100 mill checks.
That fight was a huge turning point in boxing. While most boxing purist knew that it was not going to be the brawl for it all, the causal fan was really let down and disappointed that they shelled out good money for such and underwhelming fight.

Also it's pretty funny how back in March/April I said Pac wanted no parts of Bud cause he will retire him and cats were claiming that Pac would beat Bud, now see the truth.
Even this washed up version of Pac is no Postol.

Pac-May 2 is still the biggest fight economically in boxing.  I don't like it as a fan, but I cant really blame him for not taking a fight that could jeopardize that payday. 

If he still continues to fight after the second Mayweather fight, I do think he owes it to the sport to give Bud a chance. 

Last edited:

Floyd is the GOAT.

Prime for prime @ 135 Duran annihilates #TUE. 

JCC probably gets him as well, since a very poor mans version of himself in JLC gave him fits. 
what exactly does chavez do that would give floyd fits?  Floyd would knock his overrated *** out

JCC is the most overrated boxer of all time.  more so then the cross dresser oscar himself. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom