Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This man gon say "what history" 
laugh.gif

There's a reason those things are braced to hell now.

Yeah, them ankles damn near forced that man into early retirement

How quickly we forget they were seriously considering trading him instead of Monta and these Warriors fans losing their minds in here when "have it all" did finally get dealt.

You called him Meh for most of last season and first round exit. You shouldn't be throwing stones :lol:

Take a seat

Steph has been iron man since the 11-12 season. Probably the most durable PG in the league

He had ankle problems early on. He's gotten past it. Nobody is saying Steph has glass ankles now.

The homie jumpman getting offended over nothing :lol:

You said history, it was 1 season of major ankle trouble :lol:

MJ broke his ankle like his 2nd or 3rd year in the league. NT logic

He had ankle problems early on. He's gotten past it. Nobody is saying Steph has glass ankles now.

The homie jumpman getting offended over nothing :lol:

The cape is on too tight, of course he takes a shot when I wasn't even making one at the fans. One of the chief reasons Warriors fans wanted to keep Monta, was Steph's injury HISTORY at the time. It's like if Rose stays healthy the next 5 years or so with no knee injuries then has another one, people will reference his previous injuries, no need to cape.

Last edited:
Reports are that he wasn't even limping the next day.

If he plays, it will be another beat down. If he doesn't the Dubs will still win, but probably not by 30 again. And, if they crush the Rockets tonight, I believe a sweep is imminent. I always saw this as a max 5 game series, but I think the Rockets will basically check out if they get completely washed again.

I know they were on the verge of death last season and rallied against the Clippers, but that was to get to the conference finals with a game 7 at home. Not going to happen this year against this team.

Reports are that he wasn't even limping the next day.

If he plays, it will be another beat down. If he doesn't the Dubs will still win, but probably not by 30 again. And, if they crush the Rockets tonight, I believe a sweep is imminent. I always saw this as a max 5 game series, but I think the Rockets will basically check out if they get completely washed again.

I know they were on the verge of death last season and rallied against the Clippers, but that was to get to the conference finals with a game 7 at home. Not going to happen this year against this team.

Last years WCF they were up 3-0 and Houston forced game 5. Might be same this year as well

The coach of my professional basketball team really tried to tell the world that Demar Derozan was one of the best wing defenders in the world.

I just...I just hate everyone and everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom