Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bogut out there running people out of bounds damn near every time. 

Anybody see this?
roll.gif
There's... really nothing outstanding here.

Maybe a couple worth whining about, but mostly I see nothing terribly different than what other good teams do.

I know the narrative is building, but as an unbiased person who is neither a Warriors fan or a Warriors hater, it's nothing.

Last edited:
Y'all complain that the NBA season is soft now but complain about moving screens :rofl:
[thread="647451"] [/thread]
[thread="647451"]Yes, we get away with a ton of moving screens.  It is undeniable.[/thread]
[thread="647451"]Just like Lebron gets away with carrying the ball and traveling.  Just like Harden/CP3/Blake get away with initiating contact and flopping.  Just like the Seattle Seahawks secondary gets away with holding every play.[/thread]
[thread="647451"]You just have to learn to deal with it.  It is what it is.[/thread]

I don't really care about the fact that they get away w/ it. That's fine. But it's that ppl pretend to not notice that's odd to me. Just like everyone notices LBJ or any other superstar getting favored calls.

Yes, we get away with a ton of moving screens. It is undeniable.

Just like Lebron gets away with carrying the ball and traveling. Just like Harden/CP3/Blake get away with initiating contact and flopping. Just like the Seattle Seahawks secondary gets away with holding every play.

You just have to learn to deal with it. It is what it is.

Masai is safe, right?

Yeah he has nothing to worry about.

do you consider your team mental midgets?

what they have done the last two years is unacceptable. granted its only game 1. 

Nah, mental ****** gives them too much credit.

a. Demar Derozan is just not that good.

b. Kyle Lowry can't get through 82 games healthy, back issues last year, elbow bursitis this year.,

c. coach isn't good.

d. pacers are the perfect matchup.

I picked raptors in 7, so I knew they were in trouble, but if they lose then Casey better be fired.

[quote name="Franco23"]Ethan Strauss on Twitter: Draymond on moving screen accusations: "Everybody else in the NBA sets the same screens we set. They just don't got the shooters we got."[/quote]Sactly.

You put Chef and Klay on the Jazz and everyone is complaining about Utah's moving screens. Put them on San Antonio and all of a sudden Pop coaches illegal screens.

Dray is absolutely right. Their screens are no different than any other basketball game I've watched in recent history, but their shooting is frustrating defenses. But shooting the ball well is not illegal, so nobody can whine about that.

Last edited:
Sactly.

You put Chef and Klay on the Jazz and everyone is complaining about Utah's moving screens. Put them on San Antonio and all of a sudden Pop coaches illegal screens.

Dray is absolutely right. Their screens are no different than any other basketball game I've watched in recent history, but they're shooting is frustrating defenses. But shooting the ball well is not illegal, so nobody can whine about that.
I mean GSW is clearly getting away with absolute murder w/ their moving screens.  Not like it would make the least bit of difference vs Houston, but they're legit open field tackling players and people are still saying nothing to see here
tired.gif
indifferent.gif
mean.gif

Yeah, normally I'd say its every team, but Bogut was way over the top blatant against Houston, not that it would've mattered.

Yeah, normally I'd say its every team, but Bogut was way over the top blatant against Houston, not that it would've mattered.

Yeah Bogut be setting screens then casually walking away from the shooter with the opponent draped to him :lol:

Draymond a salty loser, so is Klay, so F them

Every team in the NBA sets illegal screens, but not as egregious, and not like the Dubs need them for an advantage.

Yeah Bogut be setting screens then casually walking away from the shooter with the opponent draped to him :lol:

Draymond a salty loser, so is Klay, so F them

Every team in the NBA sets illegal screens, but not as egregious, and not like the Dubs need them for an advantage.

That's what I'm saying I'm not sure but quote I remember in game 1 the commentator said Houston started doing the same thing but we're getting calls with illegal screens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom