Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last years WCF they were up 3-0 and Houston forced game 5. Might be same this year as well

Yeah, I just don't think this year's Rocket team has that level of fight in them. Bascically backed into the 8th seed instead of being the 2 seed. Dwight already looking to get out. Harden probably already thinking about Summer strippers and thots.

The coach of my professional basketball team really tried to tell the world that Demar Derozan was one of the best wing defenders in the world.

I just...I just hate everyone and everything.
do you consider your team mental midgets?

what they have done the last two years is unacceptable. granted its only game 1. 

Shots from Pistons/Cavs game. NT's Jimmy Goldstein swerve gawd.

View media item 1999298View media item 1999299View media item 1999300View media item 1999301View media item 1999302View media item 1999303View media item 1999304View media item 1999305View media item 1999306View media item 1999307View media item 1999308View media item 1999309View media item 1999310View media item 1999311View media item 1999312View media item 1999313View media item 1999314View media item 1999315View media item 1999317View media item 1999318View media item 1999319View media item 1999320View media item 1999321
Cavs with the struggle dancers. shorty with that stone cold steeve austin knee brace. She was sexy though.
View media item 1999322
View media item 1999329
Lisa Salters with the donkey doh
View media item 1999332View media item 1999333View media item 1999336View media item 1999337View media item 1999338View media item 1999340
cavs fans were ******* *** holes bros. obnoxious af. middle fingers during free throws. stealing the **** they put on my chair so i had to get the handouts from guest services. chicks 'unknowingly' hitting me with their thunder sticks. Talked hella ****. I kinda loved it though lol. They aint get to wreckless to catch the catch, so it was gravy.

The presentation they put forth is dope af though. Hella fire and fireworks. They gave us all t shirts and battery operated wristbands that had led light that they controlled. Making the colors change depending on what happened. If the cavs heated up they turned red. During the national anthem some were red some white and others blue. They gave all-in rally towels and thunder sticks. I aint use or wear any of that ****. But I brought it home as souvenirs. Like I said though, the ******* in my sections stole all my **** off my chair when they saw my Isiah Thomas jersey, so I had to get my stuff from members services. They were also **** boys with giving me stuff lol.

Reggie jackson was tripping. He went full westbrook mode down the stretch. Game was good as hell and I cheered the loudest for most of it. I really thought the pistons would've won. Crowd was lit af when the cavs took over.

Last edited:
 i still watch all the games and root for them. i dont go mia when they suck. big difference. im real tho. i dont like any of the players on our squad right now. randle is okay but dlo . f dlo. never wanted him. cause your a fan you got to like the players on the team. miss me with that . sounds like homer talk. 

So basically you don't like anyone on the squad right now but if/when they're good that's when you'll start liking them.....:nerd:

The coach of my professional basketball team really tried to tell the world that Demar Derozan was one of the best wing defenders in the world.

I just...I just hate everyone and everything.

at least your coach isn't Kurt Rambis

kobe hasn't retired for a week and my dude freeze already attending cavs home games wearing lebron 1s 
mean.gif

kobe hasn't retired for a week and my dude freeze already attending cavs home games wearing lebron 1s :smh:

lol that wasnt me. I wore black mamba kobe 11s. That was the guy in front of me. And he got into an argument with somebody a row over yelling that they were fake hahaha.

lol that wasnt me. I wore black mamba kobe 11s. That was the guy in front of me. And he got into an argument with somebody a row over yelling that they were fake hahaha.
You wore the FTB 11s 
eek.gif

Ethan Strauss on Twitter: Draymond on moving screen accusations: "Everybody else in the NBA sets the same screens we set. They just don't got the shooters we got."

On mobile can't embed..bogut got it down to a science :x

Edit: Nvm we got the same link from reddit :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom