Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
What is this show with Rachel Nichols called "The Jump"?

She is FLAMES. Wow thick AF you can see that meat even while she's sitting

Tracy is on and he's talking about his first round failures. SHEESH

Talking about how they got mind F'd when Dallas started Josh Howard against Yao

Last edited:
What is this show with Rachel Nichols called "The Jump"?

She is FLAMES. Wow thick AF you can see that meat even while she's sitting

Tracy is on and he's talking about his first round failures. SHEESH

Talking about how they got mind F'd when Dallas started Josh Howard against Yao

Last week they had VC on there, it was classic.

Has Lebbywinks ever explain that refs allow him to charge and travel at a higher rate?
Lebby's got nothing to do with it

Admitting to ref bias on both fronts would make things easier for fans, etc. tho

He has a lot to do with it. The Warriors are not the first team to be slandered and wont be the last. But these false narratives and explanations to discredit their greatness is ridiculous.

I don't ever remember Lebron, the Spurs, or the Lakers ever having to explain "illegal" actions in games. Why should the Warriors have to?

Ethan Strauss [emoji]10004[/emoji] ‎@SherwoodStrauss

Draymond on moving screen accusations: "Everybody else in the NBA sets the same screens we set. They just don't got the shooters we got."
1:39 PM - 18 Apr 2016
Gotta agree with Draymond on this
Half the moving screens I seen in the NBA don't get called
Hell, Kobe's last game was moving picks galore, I think only one or two got called out of all of them
The randle screen on Kobes last shot was super blatant

He has a lot to do with it. The Warriors are not the first team to be slandered and wont be the last. But these false narratives and explanations to discredit their greatness is ridiculous.

I don't ever remember Lebron, the Spurs, or the Lakers ever having to explain "illegal" actions in games. Why should the Warriors have to?
Ref bias follows Bron too and always has, it's not just the Warriors. Not sure it discredits greatness either or ever has. Them getting away with it and not called on it would be just as bad, wouldn't it?

Last edited:
Y'all complain that the NBA season is soft now but complain about moving screens :rofl:

Basketball should be physical w/o having to be football though. *shrugs*

If you think this is football then go back and watch how the Bad Boy Pistons played :lol:

:lol: nah I mean as in it looks like a receiver blocking a DB. But really about the physicality of it. Just doesn't look like a legal basketball screen to me. I actually have nothing against GS lol

tired.gif
indifferent.gif
mean.gif

Diamond Leung [emoji]10004[/emoji] ‎@diamond83

Klay Thompson on moving screens: "It sounds like some excuses to me. I mean, we get picked on moving screens all the time."

2:53 PM - 18 Apr 2016

Ref bias follows Bron too and always has, it's not just the Warriors. Not sure it discredits greatness either or ever has. Them getting away with it and not called on it would be just as bad, wouldn't it?

Agreed 100%.

Here's what Bogut said

“People are just trying to take away the season we’re having No. 1 and the season Steph (Curry’s) having,” Bogut said Monday. “They’re looking for any excuse. ‘Oh, Steph wouldn’t get those shots in the ‘80s.’ Or ‘Steph wouldn’t get those shots in the 90s.’ Or ‘blah blah blah blah blah.’ They’re all straw man arguments that are pointless.

Do we set hard screens? Yeah, we put pressure on the officials. They call us for moving screens. I’ve been called for many moving screens. Then we adjust. But every smart team in the league knows…I wouldn’t say we’re going out there moving. We’re going out and setting hard screens, and you figure out how the referees are going to officiate the game. I mean, if you have Steph Curry on your team, would you not try to knock his man on his (behind) as much as you can to get him wide-open threes? Everyone in the league would say ‘yes.’ I mean, people starting all this stuff, I think it’s just because of the success we’ve had.”

http://www.ibabuzz.com/warriors/201...-trying-take-away-success-stephen-curry-team/

[quote name="EarldaGoat"][QUOTE name="DarthSka"]Sactly.

You put Chef and Klay on the Jazz and everyone is complaining about Utah's moving screens. Put them on San Antonio and all of a sudden Pop coaches illegal screens.

Dray is absolutely right. Their screens are no different than any other basketball game I've watched in recent history, but they're shooting is frustrating defenses. But shooting the ball well is not illegal, so nobody can whine about that.[/QUOTE]I mean GSW is clearly getting away with absolute murder w/ their moving screens.  Not like it would make the least bit of difference vs Houston, but they're legit open field tackling players and people are still saying nothing to see here |I :stoneface: :smh: [/quote] I legit just saw something on FB this morning about how people make blatant exaggerations prefaced with 'legit' which goes completely against what legit means. :lol:

'I legit died laughing.'

No, you didn't.

"legit open field tackling"

Except not even close.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom