Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Why hasn't this been posted yet?

It has.  Bron thinks he is playing with Curry.  
laugh.gif

bron to the warriors this offseason 
nerd.gif

That would be very Lebronesque.

Dudes STILL crying over Kobe dropping 60. :lol:
I don't see anyone crying over Kobe's 60 in here. :nerd:
its the 2016 playoffs thread and there have been more posts about kobe than tim duncan :pimp:
I was slipping.

Fixed it.

Timmy deserves mention in here, the place where we discuss those who have helped their team continue playing after 82.

:lol: Nah it's plenty of crying and "well Utah didn't wanna win" "they let him score". Even though they were winning through most of the game and had a 8 point lead with under 2 minutes left.

But whatever. :lol:

Dudes STILL crying over Kobe dropping 60.
laugh.gif
I don't see anyone crying over Kobe's 60 in here. 
nerd.gif
its the 2016 playoffs thread and there have been more posts about kobe than tim duncan 
pimp.gif
I was slipping.

Fixed it.

Timmy deserves mention in here, the place where we discuss those who have helped their team continue playing after 82.
laugh.gif
Nah it's plenty of crying and "well Utah didn't wanna win" "they let him score". Even though they were winning through most of the game and had a 8 point lead with under 2 minutes left.

But whatever.
laugh.gif
Oh, there was talk of that in here.

It's all in the non-playoff thread now, where it belongs.

curry still questionable.

“Right now I don't see a scenario where I'll be out,” he had said. "Obviously, if it's not right and at risk of further injury or whatnot, that's the only thing that I think we have to worry about. Pain tolerance and all that stuff, I kind of know what I can deal with on the court, but you don't want anything more serious to happen favoring an ankle or whatnot.

No way Curry plays tonight.

What's the first step I need to take to go down in NT infamy for backing out of a huge bet? Make the bet first?

$3k Curry stays on the bench.

Make it $4k.

Last edited:
Dudes STILL crying over Kobe dropping 60. :lol:

Anyway. I really don't think the moving screens are that big of a deal. It's like holding in the NFL. It can be called all the time but it really only gets called if it's blatant.

The NFL holding comparison is spot on. It's something every team and every player in the league does because they know when and how they can get away with it. I'd add traveling to that as well as things players are smart enough to know when they can get away with.

No way Curry plays tonight.

What's the first step I need to take to go down in NT infamy for backing out of a huge bet? Make the bet first?

$3k Curry stays on the bench.

Make it $4k.

How about if Curry sits, you give up your admin-ship to me

If he plays, you can ban me

not serious

wait, do people in here actually believe that the warriors don't get called for any moving screens?

1 out of every 40, sure. I was :rofl: when Draymond got called for one on Bev, and Draymond was all ":wow: :wow: >: >:", like dude, that's what you do all the time, egregiously. Then Dwight is two foot away from somebody and gets called for one :lol:

That's a damn lie :lol:

I guess you watched another game in another league then :lol:

If Houston loses against GSW without Steph what does that say about them?

Nothing, as i think they have already lost to them without Steph :lol: I think Klay dropped 35+ and some random had a great game (probably Iggy or Liv)

Last edited:
The frequency of uncalled traveling on steal fast breaks is insane (I.e. Crackhead Corey)

It is crazy but at this point I've just come to accept it as part of the game. No matter the sport players will ride the line and know how to work the ref to see what they can get away with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom