Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant remember the last time I've seen Kyle hit 5 3's in a game let alone the first half.

The Celtics are in a rebuild . Top 3 Draft position and playing playoff games. Theyre doing just fine

Atlanta is the better team though. Smart cant score for ****.

Boston is good for a rebuilding team, please don't get hopes up for a deep Boston run. It isn't going to happen.

Only three teams have a real chance at hoisting that trophy

I never thought this team was making a deep run. It was fun to see this team win 48 games. Thats about it

I'm not
laugh.gif

He reminds me of a young Bradley but with better ball handling
Exactly. People forget AB couldn't shoot well when he entered the league.

Only three teams have a real chance at hoisting that trophy

I never thought this team was making a deep run. It was fun to see this team win 48 games. Thats about it

Would've made it to the Conference finals if we finished as the 6th seed
The Celtics are in a rebuild . Top 3 Draft position and playing playoff games. Theyre doing just fine

Atlanta is the better team though. Smart cant score for ****.

This game will be contested and the games in Boston will be a whole different story. Watch.

View media item 2000961

Last edited:
People are turning on Marcus Smart real fast man, it's crazy.

Take it from someone who has watched basically every second of his professional career. He cant shoot and is probably the biggest flopper
I have ever seen in my life. Tough D is cool but i like my shooting guards to have decent jumpers. When i realized this series was going to be determined by Smarts play after AB went down, i knew the Celtics would lose in 5.

On a side note, why does Kent Bazemore look like he crawled out of an 80's movie? I can see dude rocking a motorcycle leather jacket, tight jeans and chewing on a toothpick. Maybe a switchblade in his pocket. Donno what it is.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom