Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jordan would tune all that BS out and focus on his dominance. He would only participate in media when required (post-game interviews etc.) while having a PR person(s) handle his twitter accounts and major statements

As opposed to that slim skinned boy Bron who I picture staying up late reading all the mean tweets about him crying himself to sleep just like Tiger

Oh and I got 20$ on the dubs tonight

Last edited:
What's this I hear about Steve Kerr writig a letter to fans asking them to be loud tonight? Not the best fans in basketball. Can't be :lol:

Actually the more I think about it..

Magic is the guy I would be worried about in this day and age.. He had the happy go lucky smiling image and obviously was doing his dirt behind the scenes

For sure.

I mean, that whole Lakers team woulda been infamous, the **** that Jerry West wrote about them in his book is crazier than fiction.

This ************ Magic had to have women AND men waiting for him in the jacuzzi after games.

What's this I hear about Steve Kerr writig a letter to fans asking them to be loud tonight? Not the best fans in basketball. Can't be :lol:

The note is probably more being written for the rich hipster crowd that have been attending. Majority of the REAL fans don't have the money to pay for these tickets. The note was written for those suckas that were sitting in the front row that let Steph just fall straight to the ground, all the while having one idiot just taking pictures as he's laying there.

lol at "whatever it takes"

draymond gonna be beating ****** meats like they stole something

vS1CoCZ.gif

LegalAromaticEnglishpointer-size_restricted.gif

What they expect? All the new fans are rich snobby old white people.

The oracle use to have a diverse crowd with all races. Its Oakland for Christ sake.

Now its just old rich white people with a pinch of Asians sprinkled in.

Finding a black person in the crowd is now like playing where's waldo

GSW's crowd has gotten worse through these past two seasons.

They used to have one of if not the best HC's in the league, even when they weren't good.

Last edited:
Sounds like the real fans got priced out :smh:

Unfortunately, this is the truth.

The entire Bay Area is experiencing a "cleansing" of some sort. As great as the surge in the tech industry has been for The Bay, it's taken a major toll on the locals. Prices for common goods has even reach astronomical levels.

Dare I say, the real estate in The Bay has gotten worse than NYC :lol:

Last edited:
Jordan would have been slandered mercilessly LOL! I mean how many teamates can you punch in the face without backlash. Great ballplayer, not to great person..

Last edited:
Jordan would have been slandered mercilessly LOL! I mean how many teamates can you punch in the face without backlash. Great ballplayer, terrible person..

A lot of you forget just how beloved he was with the media. Sure, social media wasn't around, but there were many reports of his gambling, adultery, having a child out of wedlock etc.

MJ's electricity was a enough to trump any and everything that came his way. I sincerely believe many of you weren't even alive during MJ's prime :lol:

And the the person who said MJ can't even deal with the crying MJ meme, that couldn't be the furthest thing from the truth. That meme has been GOLD for the man. It's basically free PR :lol:

Block5.0.gif

View media item 2045773
Steal7.0.gif

View media item 2045774

These possessions are basically the series in a nutshell. The Thunder have long athletes at all 5 positions, so they can switch everything with impunity & their length is making even routine passes difficult.

All that off-ball action & misdirection is getting stifled.

That Steph/Dray Pick n Roll that ravaged the league? Also stifled.

I just don't see how they come back if OKC keeps playing at this level defensively.

Also..

Andre Roberson has scored 13+ points five times in his career. Three have come in the last five games.
— Anthony Slater (@anthonyVslater) May 25, 2016

Kerr is trying to treat him like he's TA, but he has to give so much attention to Durant/Westbrook AND even Serge's 3 ball that Roberson is gonna be open if Donovan doesn't have him spotting up & involves him in any of kind of action.

like this:

Assist11.0.gif

View media item 2045775
Assist9.0.gif

And he's knocking down his threes :rofl: they're just overwhelming the Warriors

The folks that signed Jordan's pycheck were probably on Jordan's payroll. He was safe for the most part.

"MJ used to tell Johnny that “Tiger Woods is an idiot. I tried to help him, but the kid’s gonna get caught.” (we all know how that turned out). In order for a girl to get to MJ, she needed to go through 4 undercover former narcotics detectives just to speak to Michael. She had to be approved by all 4 to make sure she wasn’t gonna say a damn word about MJ to anyone. So there’s MJ, not the greatest character guy, but he sure was pretty smart."
-excerpt from the email of Bachs dinner pal
see.. this is my point.. I just think Jordan would have ben ultra secretive and conservative with his actions

have heavy security if he was doing anything.. take away peoples phones if he's messing with them

also, another thing going for MJ in this day and age, he never took strong stances on anything (family, religion, politics)

if steph gets caught doing anything, people will be quick to throw the family and religion stuff back in his face

It's well documented that Jordan was a scumbag. Thing is those things were a lot easier to sweep under the rug and most of the time you won't even know about it unless you read his biographies.

But in today's age, all those punches he pulled in practice, how he verbally abuses management, his gambling all that would come out quicker than it took for me to make this post.

After that walk out game one when the game still had the potential to be won they gotta do something, because trust me Kerr this ain't the "first must win" game that was two games ago. Better take the leash off Draymond and tell him to "sweep the leg, Johnny" on Russ or it's curtains.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom