Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: :lol: No one remembers when my guy @a-friend first joined tough, he was the Worst :lol: :lol: :lol:. I'm distru****l of OKC fans to begin with though.

He definitely is a real dude though keeps it 100 with his team all the time. All the OKC regulars around here are. People in real life though...... Filthy bandwagoners

Last edited:
Now to check out this Animal Kingdom show.  Movie was
pimp.gif

Was that vid of Kyrie, Shump, and some other guy who may or may not be an NBA player singing posted? That was :lol: and :rolleyes

What's with dis trust ful being a blocked word.

awwsome awwsome We gotta stop treating the max like it's some mythical thing. Harrison Barnes is getting maxed.

:lol: :lol: No one remembers when my guy @a-friend first joined tough, he was the Worst :lol: :lol: :lol:. I'm distru****l of OKC fans to begin with though.

He definitely is a real dude though keeps it 100 with his team all the time. All the OKC regulars around here are. People in real life though...... Filthy bandwagoners

I forgot his original sn but dudes legit hated him :lol:

He's made strides though. Definitely a real one.

yeah jumpman can stay banned, idgaf

seaman up is missed tho. 
Hater threads, reg. season thread, playoff thread.

He refused to use 1 of those for what they were designed for, and persisted on using the other 2 instead.

Same exact problem with Jumpman, except it was:

Warriors thread, reg. season thread, playoff thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom