Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: :lol: No one remembers when my guy a-friend a-friend first joined tough, he was the Worst :lol: :lol: :lol:. I'm distru****l of OKC fans to begin with though.

He definitely is a real dude though keeps it 100 with his team all the time. All the OKC regulars around here are. People in real life though...... Filthy bandwagoners

I forgot his original sn but dudes legit hated him :lol:

He's made strides though. Definitely a real one.

He's not Jordan23dotcom, who had another screen name on here too that was like BLAZER something, I don't think anyways. I'm 95% sure that dude is white

I am Scientific Method, DatZ Toothless, I AM THAT DUDE, and some other troll names I wish I could remember and still log in when Meth was hating on your boy in the early 0s

Last edited:

Hater threads, reg. season thread, playoff thread.

He refused to use 1 of those for what they were designed for, and persisted on using the other 2 instead.

Same exact problem with Jumpman, except it was:

Warriors thread, reg. season thread, playoff thread
no doubt i understand why he was thread banned but i liked him. cant say the same for jumpman. 

:lol: :lol: No one remembers when my guy a-friend a-friend first joined tough, he was the Worst :lol: :lol: :lol:. I'm distru****l of OKC fans to begin with though.

He definitely is a real dude though keeps it 100 with his team all the time. All the OKC regulars around here are. People in real life though...... Filthy bandwagoners

I forgot his original sn but dudes legit hated him :lol:

He's not Jordan23dotcom, who had another screen name on here too that was like BLAZER something, I don't think anyways. I'm 95% sure that dude is white

I am Scientific Method, DatZ Toothless, I AM THAT DUDE, and some other troll names I wish I could remember and still log in when Meth was hating on your boy in the early 0s

That was BLASTERCOMBO :lol: w/ the Ryu from Street Fighter avy. He was always doing the massive hyperbole stuff, then tripping over himself backtracking when someone would destroy one of his points

Last edited:
All the pressure is on OKC right now...

A game 7 in Oracle is not what they want...

Steph strapping
pimp.gif
. How many steals he had? Felt like 7 or 8.
He picked KD 3 times in the last 3 minutes but I think all 5 of his steals were courtesy of KD
hard to blame role plalyers on offense when KD and Russ settled into iso ball for majority of the game.
Yea role players matter but between Russ going TO crazy with 3 b2b turnovers to close the 3rd 

and KD with 3 b2b TO's to close the game

ISO was in full effect. Those two will be in the mirror tonight, believe that
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
No one remembers when my guy @a-friend first joined tough, he was the Worst
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. I'm distru****l of OKC fans to begin with though.

Yea I trolled super hard in my first year.

Then I found out it was a real message board
nthat.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
No one remembers when my guy @a-friend first joined tough, he was the Worst
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. I'm distru****l of OKC fans to begin with though.

I forgot his original sn but dudes legit hated him
laugh.gif

@imsneakerpimp
wink.gif

What's with dis trust ful being a blocked word.

@awwsome We gotta stop treating the max like it's some mythical thing. Harrison Barnes is getting maxed.
so your saying role players deserve max contracts. hes not even a semi star, or a rim protector...... so bazemore is getting a max to right? 

Not even gonna bother watching the cabs and craptors tomorrow. Cavs ebding it. Saturdays game is gonna be something serious

Yea that's it. Shout out to the OKC brethren although he was from DMV but he was kind of racist and a legit troll in other threads

Tonight was a nice to win game for OKC

Game 6 is a need to win

But only the Warriors keep playing must win games

Hater threads, reg. season thread, playoff thread.

He refused to use 1 of those for what they were designed for, and persisted on using the other 2 instead.

Same exact problem with Jumpman, except it was:

Warriors thread, reg. season thread, playoff thread
no doubt i understand why he was thread banned but i liked him. cant say the same for jumpman. 
Oh, I like him, too. Funny dude.

But it can't be about like/dislike. CONSTANT anti-CP3 and anti-Bron going on, and being the ONLY ONE to keep it going once I remind folks that we're going too far and that there are hater threads for each... nah, man. We can't be doing that for hours, all day sometimes.

GSW with the must win tonight, and now they have to do it again Saturday or their season's over!

yall tripping. OKC knows if they don't close out on Saturday, they will close in g7 at roaracle. how is that not pressure? the dubs are the defending champions so we already been there and done that b. let's see if the thunder can play with sum pressure, which i doubt they can do.

Yea that's it. Shout out to the OKC brethren although he was from DMV but he was kind of racist and a legit troll in other threads
You pull anything from the Ice Center?

Nah I'm still at home in Lawton. I don't even club. The few times I've gone it has been a good look in there, but i was just going straight to the back to the kitchen to get some food and dip. I used to have some good oens in OKC too then somehow my current goes and gets pregnant :rolleyes Used to scoop the nice Urban Roots and Packard's going biddies off Tindr heavy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom