Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
GSW got a LOT of soft calls tonight.

Even as a warriors fan, I'll say that the calls in first half weren't going both ways, and definitely in favor of the warriors. Second half, refs started calling a decently even game. But let's be ******* real, okc got plenty of those soft calls in the past 3 games so let's stop the soft call crying if you can't see it both ways

OKC has win in Oracle. It's not ideal but they can do it. Hard to win 3 must win games in a row

We get calls in our building, always have historically (especially the Harden era), so generally I stay off the refs but it was really bad tonight early especially with those early 2 being on Adams. Dubs picked up their first foul with 1:17 left in the first, we already had 8. Even Webber was like "that may have been a foul... that's a foul but that's the playoffs, it's ok," no secret who he is rooting for.

I don't even club.

Used to scoop the nice Urban Roots and Packard's going biddies off Tindr heavy.
Me either.

And If the girl and I are off and I'm needing some strange, I'm literally just swiping right and responding with "you trying to get the pipe" or "I hope you read my bio"

(that pipe line is Gold though, straight up)

Girls be like "man bye"

Women be like "are you clean, can you prove it, ok then I'm down"

KD being asked if Steph is underrated as a defender, Russ laughs/scoffs

Me either.
And If the girl and I are off and I'm needing some strange, I'm literally just swiping right and responding with "you trying to get the pipe" or "I hope you read my bio"
(that pipe line is Gold though, straight up)

Girls be like "man bye"
Women be like "are you clean, can you prove it, ok then I'm down"
We need to compare black books. I had a stretch where I was messing with nothing but good ones, legit ones who could get the last name job, good family, had their own money/house/car, MS degrees, etc. but none of them got pregnant so sometimes it was just onto the next, no hard feelings or breakups just being young and moving on, then when I'm on Fb or something and see a name on "People you may know" I want to break down crying. I never actually click but I just use that to stalk their default pic. In an act of devotion to the current, one da I went and deleted all the contacts and text streams but I still remember names and could probably get their numbers back real quick.

Last edited:
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] KD and Russ' responses to whether Steph is an underrated defender. No respeck at all.

yall tripping. OKC knows if they don't close out on Saturday, they will close in g7 at roaracle. how is that not pressure? the dubs are the defending champions so we already been there and done that b. let's see if the thunder can play with sum pressure, which i doubt they can do.
They were just in the exact same situation in the previous round & won comfortably.

Acting like this is a new situation :lol:

This Warriors team has never won a road elimination game. This is unchartered territory for them.

Last edited:
Fouseytube out there at the press conference trying to get everyone fined asking all these ref questions

yall tripping. OKC knows if they don't close out on Saturday, they will close in g7 at roaracle. how is that not pressure? the dubs are the defending champions so we already been there and done that b. let's see if the thunder can play with sum pressure, which i doubt they can do.
They were just in the exact same situation in the previous round & won comfortably.

Acting like this is a new situation :lol:

This Warriors team has never won a road elimination game. This is unchartered territory for them.

they won against an aging spurs team who were 0-3 when they had a day rest.

all im gonna say is we are Kings of the League until someone knocks us out and i'm sure as hell aint worried about beta boy Durant and Turnover King westbrick

:lol: :lol: No one remembers when my guy a-friend a-friend first joined tough, he was the Worst :lol: :lol: :lol:. I'm distru****l of OKC fans to begin with though.

He definitely is a real dude though keeps it 100 with his team all the time. All the OKC regulars around here are. People in real life though...... Filthy bandwagoners

:lol:

I remember. a-friend started out as a huge troll. :lol: I used to get into it with him years ago. He might've been Most Improved this year though.

A-friend, you're alright in my book now.

This year (and in 2012) the Spurs were on a run and one of the best teams of all time, again in 2012 they were undefeated all the way into the WCFs, then they appeared poised to blow the Thunder out and the praise continues, Pop, The System, Duncan, Kawhi, etc. then all of a sudden they get figured out or Popovic gets outcoached and all of the sudden they're old

GG warrior fans. Tough loss but the thunder put up a fight. OKC fan's dont hoop during halftime like my buddy jumpman

its hilarious how times have changed and everybody in this thread hates gsw lmaoooo. yall bandwagons with the hate.

Warriors aint in trouble.

I had the warriors winning tonight. I also said that if they win tonight, they're taking the series. Guaranteed. OKC is more in trouble than GSW. Dubs are up against the wall. They have nothing to lose. They'll give it their all each game at this point. OKC gonna be tight and nervous next game because they know damn well if they dont take it next game, series is lover ladies and gentlemen.

Dubs in 7.

Then chip in 5.

Warriors aint in trouble.

I had the warriors winning tonight. I also said that if they win tonight, they're taking the series. Guaranteed. OKC is more in trouble than GSW. Dubs are up against the wall. They have nothing to lose. They'll give it their all each game at this point. OKC gonna be tight and nervous next game because they know damn well if they dont take it next game, series is lover ladies and gentlemen.

Dubs in 7.

my man :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom