Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would have liked it better after a win, and if KD didnt get ripped by him like 3x straight in the clutch

Good point. But if OKC won then they wouldn't be asking about Curry's D.
But after that comment they better win game 6 or they'll look foolish.

Yea KD and Russ were about as transparent and polite as I've ever seen.

Last year and sometimes even this year those dudes wouldn't say anything after a loss.

Had me legit wanting to turn in my Season tickets on some F yall type steez

Man I want mine back but not trying to get on a 5,000 person deep waiting list (and you have to pay to be on the waiting list) when there's like 99% renewal rate. No way I can get back into section 102 or any corner baselines since its the best value in the arena

Last edited:
The KD/Russ presser :lol: :lol:

I also missed that Lowry/DeRozen one :rofl: damn, Lowry was looking like a fiend up there

All I can say is OKC knew they needed to close out game 6 against the Spurs (a 67 win team) and they did just that and very well.

What scares me is if thunder play with an early lead next gm. Billy donovan for the most part has been great at slowing any type of momentum swing and huge runs by the w's.

Draymond been hesitant on offense. He normally is in attack mode with pushing the ball or even posting up

They got steph working both sides of the ball on every play. He is getting a body or two coming off screens and having to dribble and penetrate more and finishing at the rim

Role players need to be huge next gm

with as much history as the warriors made this year, with as many records as they've broken, yall think them coming back and taking this series is outside of the realm of possibility? lmaoo. Yall are in for a treat.

yall tripping. OKC knows if they don't close out on Saturday, they will close in g7 at roaracle. how is that not pressure? the dubs are the defending champions so we already been there and done that b. let's see if the thunder can play with sum pressure, which i doubt they can do.
They were just in the exact same situation in the previous round & won comfortably.

Acting like this is a new situation :lol:

This Warriors team has never won a road elimination game. This is unchartered territory for them.

they won against an aging spurs team who were 0-3 when they had a day rest.

all im gonna say is we are Kings of the League until someone knocks us out and i'm sure as hell aint worried about beta boy Durant and Turnover King westbrick
And the Warriors are winless in OKC on any days rest :lol: so I'm certainly not going to assume they're gonna win just because they beat 4 injured teams last year that are inferior to this current Thunder team.

Had this series been going different and KD still had his mind on coming to golden state his answer would have been completely different :lol:

its hilarious how times have changed and everybody in this thread hates gsw lmaoooo. yall bandwagons with the hate.

Warriors aint in trouble.

I had the warriors winning tonight. I also said that if they win tonight, they're taking the series. Guaranteed. OKC is more in trouble than GSW. Dubs are up against the wall. They have nothing to lose. They'll give it their all each game at this point. OKC gonna be tight and nervous next game because they know damn well if they dont take it next game, series is lover ladies and gentlemen.

Dubs in 7.

Then chip in 5.

:nthat:

with as much history as the warriors made this year, with as many records as they've broken, yall think them coming back and taking this series is outside of the realm of possibility? lmaoo. Yall are in for a treat.

I don't think it's out of the realm of possibility at all :lol:

its hilarious how times have changed and everybody in this thread hates gsw lmaoooo. yall bandwagons with the hate.

Warriors aint in trouble.

I had the warriors winning tonight. I also said that if they win tonight, they're taking the series. Guaranteed. OKC is more in trouble than GSW. Dubs are up against the wall. They have nothing to lose. They'll give it their all each game at this point. OKC gonna be tight and nervous next game because they know damn well if they dont take it next game, series is lover ladies and gentlemen.

Dubs in 7.

Then chip in 5.

If this series goes back to GS, it's over for OKC.

yall tripping. OKC knows if they don't close out on Saturday, they will close in g7 at roaracle. how is that not pressure? the dubs are the defending champions so we already been there and done that b. let's see if the thunder can play with sum pressure, which i doubt they can do.
They were just in the exact same situation in the previous round & won comfortably.

Acting like this is a new situation :lol:

This Warriors team has never won a road elimination game. This is unchartered territory for them.

they won against an aging spurs team who were 0-3 when they had a day rest.

all im gonna say is we are Kings of the League until someone knocks us out and i'm sure as hell aint worried about beta boy Durant and Turnover King westbrick
And the Warriors are winless in OKC on any days rest :lol: so I'm certainly not going to assume they're gonna win just because they beat 4 injured teams last year that are inferior to this current Thunder team.

This current thunder haven't won **** tho :rofl:

Laugh now, cry later pleghiboi

Last edited:
On a side note: Anyone know why/how Curry was able to get past KD/Adams/Ibaka tonight, but looked like he had a ball and chain locked on his ankles games 3 and 4? I just can't wrap my mind around it.

You just don't lose lateral quickness overnight, man :lol:

I need some answers

On a side note: Anyone know why/how Curry was able to get past KD/Adams/Ibaka tonight, but looked like he had a ball and chain locked on his ankles games 3 and 4? I just can't wrap my mind around it.

I need some answers

It seems suspect doesn't it

I need some answers

It's staged

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom