Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@LeaveMeGlazzies Yeah out of control Westbrook showed up last night.
Seems like once he starts turning it over, the whole team starts turning it over with him.
KD started getting ripped at the top of the key.
Roberson forgot how to dribble.
Without the turnovers they might have had the lead going into the 4th.

er ESPN Stats and Information, Russell Westbrook is 8-of-25 FG with 7 turnovers when Steph Curry is his primary defender in this series.
That's a misleading stat, considering they include the Westbrook blow-bys when 2 defenders collapse, as he drives into the lane, to contest. That's typically how he does Curry every possession. He settles for iso with Thompson. Those WB turnovers are ZERO result of Steph's hands.

Last edited:
yall tripping. OKC knows if they don't close out on Saturday, they will close in g7 at roaracle. how is that not pressure? the dubs are the defending champions so we already been there and done that b. let's see if the thunder can play with sum pressure, which i doubt they can do.
They were just in the exact same situation in the previous round & won comfortably.

Acting like this is a new situation :lol:

This Warriors team has never won a road elimination game. This is unchartered territory for them.

they won against an aging spurs team who were 0-3 when they had a day rest.

all im gonna say is we are Kings of the League until someone knocks us out and i'm sure as hell aint worried about beta boy Durant and Turnover King westbrick
And the Warriors are winless in OKC on any days rest :lol: so I'm certainly not going to assume they're gonna win just because they beat 4 injured teams last year that are inferior to this current Thunder team.

This current thunder haven't won **** tho :rofl:

Laugh now, cry later pleghiboi

By that logic we would never have new champions

And that last part applies to you MUCH more than me. First it was Dubs in 5 after game 1, then Dubs in 6 after game 3, now Dubs in 7 after game 4 :lol:

It's hilarious how the world turned on the warriors :lol:. Dudes that were praising steph like light skin Jesus all of a sudden annoyed by everything he does. Omg why did he switch hands on that lay up, why did he thank God in the 3rd qtr. And the dudes that were bashing russy all year and calling kd beta are supporters all of a sudden. Idc who wins anymore, I'm slandering regardless but it's hilarious how **** changes when the winners aren't winning. Watch if gsw come back and win, lebron is gonna be the favorite/good guy again. Warrior hate is the new thing.

It's hilarious how the world turned on the warriors :lol:. Dudes that were praising steph like light skin Jesus all of a sudden annoyed by everything he does. Omg why did he switch hands on that lay up, why did he thank God in the 3rd qtr. And the dudes that were bashing russy all year and calling kd beta are supporters all of a sudden. Idc who wins anymore, I'm slandering regardless but it's hilarious how **** changes when the winners aren't winning. Watch if gsw come back and win, lebron is gonna be the favorite/good guy again. Warrior hate is the new thing.

That's NT for Us!

It's hilarious how the world turned on the warriors
laugh.gif
. Dudes that were praising steph like light skin Jesus all of a sudden annoyed by everything he does. Omg why did he switch hands on that lay up, why did he thank God in the 3rd qtr. And the dudes that were bashing russy all year and calling kd beta are supporters all of a sudden. Idc who wins anymore, I'm slandering regardless but it's hilarious how **** changes when the winners aren't winning. Watch if gsw come back and win, lebron is gonna be the favorite/good guy again. Warrior hate is the new thing.
i feel the exact same way as you do.  we knew it was coming tho. 

i like kd but i dont like russ at all. dude is annoying as hell to me but just like you idc who wins and never did. 

Last edited:
It's hilarious how the world turned on the warriors
laugh.gif
. Dudes that were praising steph like light skin Jesus all of a sudden annoyed by everything he does. Omg why did he switch hands on that lay up, why did he thank God in the 3rd qtr. And the dudes that were bashing russy all year and calling kd beta are supporters all of a sudden. Idc who wins anymore, I'm slandering regardless but it's hilarious how **** changes when the winners aren't winning. Watch if gsw come back and win, lebron is gonna be the favorite/good guy again. Warrior hate is the new thing.
The Lebron hate flows strong.  The haters ball will prevail.

The Lebron hate flows strong.  The haters ball will prevail.
I only hate on lebron. I'll slander everyone else (no laker slander) but lebron is the only one in full time hating on. He never let's us down anyway, if I had to pick someone to get to that big stage and lose its him. If he wins is not as fun Cuz the team he beats never leaves us with quotables or get excuses.

famb i feel like it's more cuz they actually can say something now since the warriors are down in a playoff series. you can't hate too much or too loud when the warriors are smashing on every team in the league. but shieeeeeeeeeet hate as loud and as much as you want, we gonna get the last laugh b

THIS!!!

Russell Wesbrook needs to CHILL with them turnovers. Some of those turnovers in the third were complete momentum killers for OKC and lost them the game.

I don't think there's even been a player in NBA history who gave you so much good, but with whom you had to take so much bad with as Russell Westbrook:

He can single handedly take over a game with his sheer on-court energy alone, does some of the most amazing things on fast breaks, is a constant triple double threat, etc. But at the same time he makes some plays that are complete brain farts: Plain dumb and unnecessary, and completely avoidable turnovers, some of the dumbest shot selection you'll ever see plus at times he's way too slow to get back and play defense. He'll just stand there and stare/taunt after he hits a 3 while the opponent is already attacking OKC's basket or after he attempts/makes a layup and falls, he's too slow to get up and go back on D.

The fact that his Player Efficiency Rating in the playoffs is a very impressive 28.1 while he's shooting a pitiful .412 from the floor and averaging 4.4 turnovers says everything about how great he is, yet how much negative baggage he carries. Must be so frustrating for a coach.

er ESPN Stats and Information, Russell Westbrook is 8-of-25 FG with 7 turnovers when Steph Curry is his primary defender in this series.
That's a misleading stat, considering they include the Westbrook blow-bys when 2 defenders collapse, as he drives into the lane, to contest. That's typically how he does Curry every possession. He settles for iso with Thompson. Those WB turnovers are ZERO result of Steph's hands.

look at what you're saying b. curry allows or plays russell so he can blow by him to meet two of his teammates. this aint street balll brah that just sound basketball tactic and defensive prowess by curry. we already seen how kd looks when curry guards him.

curry=borderline elite defender; the borderline might fade out after this series

This isn't a NT thing, I don't know why everyone keep saying its NT. It's a real world thing. The concept of they build you up to break you down is very real and it's not just in sports.

I'm stuck right now because i honestly like the stars on both squads and whichever team loses will get unfairly slandered for no reason.

Steph loses, suddenly he becomes a non defense playing, shooter who is soft.

KD/Russ lose the narrative is that theyr'e chokers & will never get over the hump.

I'm just hoping for exciting games from hear on out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom