Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We still crying about Draymond huh
laugh.gif
Imagine if Nigel De Jong did that tho 

:lol: :lol: No one remembers when my guy @a-friend first joined tough, he was the Worst :lol: :lol: :lol:. I'm distru****l of OKC fans to begin with though.

He definitely is a real dude though keeps it 100 with his team all the time. All the OKC regulars around here are. People in real life though...... Filthy bandwagoners

:lol:

I remember. a-friend started out as a huge troll. :lol: I used to get into it with him years ago. He might've been Most Improved this year though.

A-friend, you're alright in my book now.

I remember I used I point to him as one of the problems in the thread, when he first started. And he would reply "don't take it so seriously, stop caring so much" and then fast forward to a couple months ago and

Thoughts: "Clipshow goes home, Let me check in the thread"
Immediate after thoughts: "Seaman and Freeze and Dobie and RCK and those guys are nuts, right now, no way stay out"

You crash dummies single handedly ruined the thread for me. Post and move. I find my news elsewhere, my NBA convo elsewhere, you got me, I'm done. In and out. 

I feel the old heads that said to me when I first joined "but we've had these convo's"
Yall shall remain nameless which matters none because everyone knows who you are.
I have no respect for you because you never cared for me any but, you were right. 
giphy.gif

Welcome to the club. 

And things came full circle. I felt oddly redeemed. It's almost like a rite of passage when "you have had it" and lash out against the thread :lol:

a-friend is cool in my book.

Last edited:
Also.. just saw the replays of Draymond kicking in the air super high again.. what is this dude's problem?

I'm a fan of his game, I could deal with less of his "intensity" but oh well.. but he's got to stop these shenanigans. I've been watching basketball awhile, there's no reason a flailing leg kick should be part of your game like that. It's not a natural or normal thing, and there's no doubt in my mind he's exaggerating it now on purpose.

I think it's going to be really hard for GS to win in okc. Just off the strength that okc role players are going to play better.

But if it gets back to GS, it's over for okc.

I don't think the OKC role players necessarily play better in Game 6.

Bench players are stereotypically not as clutch as starters, thus them being bench/role players. Add in the pressure to end it at home or face the Oracle again, and I think the home court advantage for the role players cancels out.

This game is on KD and Russ. The other starters have to play decent, but those two have to be the ones to finish it. Can't count on Waiters, Roberson, etc.

Russell Wesbrook needs to CHILL with them turnovers. Some of those turnovers in the third were complete momentum killers for OKC and lost them the game.

I don't think there's even been a player in NBA history who gave you so much good, but with whom you had to take so much bad with as Russell Westbrook:

He can single handedly take over a game with his sheer on-court energy alone, does some of the most amazing things on fast breaks, is a constant triple double threat, etc. But at the same time he makes some plays that are complete brain farts: Plain dumb and unnecessary, and completely avoidable turnovers, some of the dumbest shot selection you'll ever see plus at times he's way too slow to get back and play defense. He'll just stand there and stare/taunt after he hits a 3 while the opponent is already attacking OKC's basket or after he attempts/makes a layup and falls, he's too slow to get up and go back on D.

The fact that his Player Efficiency Rating in the playoffs is a very impressive 28.1 while he's shooting a pitiful .412 from the floor and averaging 4.4 turnovers says everything about how great he is, yet how much negative baggage he carries. Must be so frustrating for a coach.

Last edited:
I got OKC winning the series at home. Role players usually play better at home due to being more comfortable in front of their fans. I felt from the beginning that the 1 game GS dropped at home would come back to haunt them.

Whatever Westbrook has against Curry, it's hilarious. From the shot at him in the JB commercial, mocking his shooting pre-game routine to now laughing at his defense. :lol:

Whatever Westbrook has against Curry, it's hilarious. From the shot at him in the JB commercial, mocking his shooting pre-game routine to now laughing at his defense. :lol:

maybe because of this

my how niketalk changes their tune fast. remember when everyone was on steph like he was a new harley

look for curry to go ape **** on saturday

also the free throws were lopsided in favor of okc in game 3 and 4. dont think thats gonna happen again in game 6 in okc. nba think they slick

Last edited:
Whatever Westbrook has against Curry, it's hilarious. From the shot at him in the JB commercial, mocking his shooting pre-game routine to now laughing at his defense.
laugh.gif
He's jealous. Probly feel like Curry came and stole the shine that he feels was rightfully his after KD got his MVP. Probly thinks Steph's overrated and that he's the best pg in the league but no one cares because he shoots sub 40% from 3 and finishes barely above that at the rim. Probly upset that the thunder have been championship contenders for years yet here come the boys from GS to come through and win one out of nowhere and then go and break the single season wins record. Probly feels a lot more things I don't have the time to type but all of it stems from jealousy and feelings of being wronged.

He's jealous. Probly feel like Curry came and stole the shine that he feels was rightfully his after KD got his MVP. Probly thinks Steph's overrated and that he's the best pg in the league but no one cares because he shoots sub 40% from 3 and finishes barely above that at the rim. Probly upset that the thunder have been championship contenders for years yet here come the boys from GS to come through and win one out of nowhere and then go and break the single season wins record. Probly feels a lot more things I don't have the time to type but all of it stems from jealousy and feelings of being wronged.
Its not jealously to speak the truth bruh.

Its not jealously to speak the truth bruh.

It is one of those situations that shows the type of player that Russ is (same as Kobe). His entire mindset is how he'd do against Curry in a one on one game (and rightfully thinks that Curry wouldn't be able to guard him effectively in that scenario).

However, shows that he is a dummy. Curry does an excellent job of playing a team oriented defense and does amazing keeping people in front of him. Call it lack of machismo or whatever you want but Curry/Kerr/and any logical person knows that his offense is their beat defense. Why have him waste even a tiny bit of defensive energy if he doesn't need to? Everytime he gets their offense clicking it allows them to get set up for defense.

Let's be clear - defense can be a game changer. But there are a rare few with that capability (Dray, Kawhi, etc). Curry simply doesn't have that in his arsenal....but he uses his energy in the smartest basketball sense in terms of defense. When need be he digs in and makes huge steals and stops on stars if they attack him or are near him. He's done this consistently over the past three seasons.

Someon should pm lebron on twitter and tell him make afriendly wager wit drake

If cavs win drake gotta stopmaking more of his ****** music

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom