Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
All stats are. Basic or advanced
yup. i hate dudes who pull out stats.....eye test and watching games> stats.... 

stats say curry is averaging 25/6/5 or whatever watch the games and hes been a nonfactor in a few of them.  "you mean someome averaging  / / / is the reason they are losing or _____ "   wack. 

Last edited:
That was FAR from the warriors best Game... A lot of good looks that were off, Not much from from Dray on Offense, Curry nor Klay had a GREAT game. GS and OKC both have another notch they could reach.
^Agreed, but this isn't an offense only game. Sometimes the reason guys don't get "going" is a result of the other team's swarming defense, which can affect even open looks. Can Warriors make it click on ALL cylinders with OKC's defense? Haven't seen it yet.. This series reminds me of what Detroit did to LA in '04 Finals. Everyone kept waiting and waiting for LA to turn it on, and it never happened because of Detroit's defense.

Last edited:
The Warriors "gave it their all" and still were a KD miss away from a 1 possession game with 30 seconds left.

The Thunder "give it their all" and have ran the Warriors out the building.

Makes sense..

That was FAR from the warriors best Game... A lot of good looks that were off, Not much from from Dray on Offense, Curry nor Klay had a GREAT game. GS and OKC both have another notch they could reach.

can they go to another level?

This turn on golden state is fascinating to say the least. I mean everyone has seemingly turned on them. At this point they may as well embrace it and turn full heel. Also, has Colin Cowherd always been this much of a LeBron fan? He keeps taking shots at Steph/big upping Bron.

This turn on golden state is fascinating to say the least. I mean everyone has seemingly turned on them. At this point they may as well embrace it and turn full heel. Also, has Colin Cowherd always been this much of a LeBron fan? He keeps taking shots at Steph/big upping Bron.

It's why I said the love that Jordan and the Bulls got will never happen again. Society has changed and that near universal love simply doesn't happen in sports anymore

yes colin has always been like that. hes the biggest stan. 

Last edited:
I'm not gonna completely dismiss Steph's defense but it always did bither me that Chris Paul would cook him to the point where Klay/Iggy had to guard him. Obviously it's smart basketball but not being able to guard your position makes me squint my eyes at you.

He's improved but CP3 still saw a lot of Klay/Iggy defense this season.

OKC better play like it's Game 7 tomorrow. Being up 3-1 without HCA is ln't really being up 3-1 :lol:

It's quite remarkable how quickly NT has turned on Curry. I remember a few years ago people here were idolizing this mans life. I guess jealousy turns into envy, which inevitably turns into hate. And if you deeply think about it, it can be said it's also love at the same time.

NT is FUNNY to me :lol:

Every forum in on and social media period is kind of turning on curry, like someone said its the way society is now

Last edited:
^^^ I dont hate Steph, Scorpio. I just dont like how people compare him to the GOAT. Hes a great player and will most likely be the best shooter of all time once it said and done, but he's not or going to be better than MJ, MAGIC ect.

Last edited:
Not everyone hopped on the "Curry is the GOAT" bandwagon though :lol:

Not only that, I still think he's the best player in the game. I hate his team and love that they're down 3-2 but he's still the best player as of 2016 :lol:

^^^ I dont hate Steph, Scorpio. I just dont like how people compare him to the GOAT. Hes a great player and will most likely be the best shooter of all time once it said and done, but he's not or going to be better than MJ, MAGIC ect.
That's everybody who dominates the league tho. When u get to the point where u are the clear cut best, they gonna make those comparisons. Happened with kobe, Bron, curry and any other wing that dominates the league. People can't enjoy anything without comparing.

I'm sure we can all agree on one thing

Lebron James is a better player than steph curry :smokin

Negative

Curry has been the best player in the NBA for the past 2 seasons now. Lebron is going to get worse before he gets any better. Curry actually has some more room for improvement.

i still love curry. still my favorite player in the L and i still think hes the best player in the L . one bad series or a few bad games dont change ish. 

^^^ I dont hate Steph, Scorpio. I just dont like how people compare him to the GOAT. Hes a great player and will most likely be the best shooter of all time once it said and done, but he's not or going to be better that MJ, MAGIC ect.
That's the thing, one statement not supporting Steph as the goat and you're a hater, one statement saying LJ isn't washed and you're a Stan...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom