Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

He's jealous. Probly feel like Curry came and stole the shine that he feels was rightfully his after KD got his MVP. Probly thinks Steph's overrated and that he's the best pg in the league but no one cares because he shoots sub 40% from 3 and finishes barely above that at the rim. Probly upset that the thunder have been championship contenders for years yet here come the boys from GS to come through and win one out of nowhere and then go and break the single season wins record. Probly feels a lot more things I don't have the time to type but all of it stems from jealousy and feelings of being wronged.
kd and russ dont like all the love curry gets. thats easy to see. 

look at what you're saying b. curry allows or plays russell so he can blow by him to meet two of his teammates. this aint street balll brah that just sound basketball tactic and defensive prowess by curry. we already seen how kd looks when curry guards him.

curry=borderline elite defender; the borderline might fade out after this series
wow....can't believe I just read that...he "let's WB blow by" (which leads to layups or fouls on his bigs or kickouts to open teammates on the wing)..."defensive prowness"...get outta here with that :lol:

I'm stuck right now because i honestly like the stars on both squads and whichever team loses will get unfairly slandered for no reason.

Steph loses, suddenly he becomes a non defense playing, shooter who is soft.

KD/Russ lose the narrative is that theyr'e chokers & will never get over the hump.

I'm just hoping for exciting games from hear on out.

I don't see OKC getting slandered that hard if they lose two close games to GSW.

If GSW gets blown out tomorrow on the other hand, we will see some of the hottest takes in NT history.

look at what you're saying b. curry allows or plays russell so he can blow by him to meet two of his teammates. this aint street balll brah that just sound basketball tactic and defensive prowess by curry. we already seen how kd looks when curry guards him.

curry=borderline elite defender; the borderline might fade out after this series
wow....can't believe I just read that...he "let's WB blow by" (which leads to layups or fouls on his bigs or kickouts to open teammates on the wing)..."defensive prowness"...get outta here with that :lol:

8-of-25 FG with 7 turnovers b

russy is single handily be the reason okc loses. talk to me when he wins something other than than ASG MVP.

Last edited:
Dray need to calm down man this game gonna be crucial leave that crying and complaining to demarcus cousins

He's averaging over 25 ppg 6 RPG 5 APG 2.5 spg in this series

That's average huh?

That is anything but average. But I feel he's set a benchmark for himself and we expect greatness. Similar to Lebron.

Also I think a lot of the Curry hate probably stems from the Green hate. I used to not be able to stand his dimwitted face with his mouth always open sucking all the air around him. With that said, IMHO, Green is an amazing player who can play both ends with the best, but he needs to stop with his shenanigans. His foot is swinging higher and higher after ever play/game. Dudes prob gonna end up doing a back flip kick in game 6.

In the end I'm a Westbrook fan and I would love to see him and KD get a ring together. These players are too elite to not get a chip.

Dray need to calm down man this game gonna be crucial leave that crying and complaining to demarcus cousins

Love Draymond and the passion he plays with but as we've seen, he can let it take him out of the game.

Big feeling that he does exactly that in Game 6 when OKC dominates them like they have been at home.

Last edited:
I don't see OKC getting slandered that hard if they lose two close games to GSW.

If GSW gets blown out tomorrow on the other hand, we will see some of the hottest takes in NT history.

Nah in all honesty up 3-1 with two top 5 players in the L.... That should be enough to get you one win, so i understand some slander going their way. On the other hand i KNOW people will take it too far and act as if this Thunder team won't be contenders.

http://thebiglead.com/2016/05/27/video-draymond-green-kicked-andre-roberson-in-the-face/

Draymond be out there like

latest

But honestly I'm not even looking forward to tonight's game. Gonna be a long wait until Monday.

its hilarious how times have changed and everybody in this thread hates gsw lmaoooo. yall bandwagons with the hate.

Warriors aint in trouble.

I had the warriors winning tonight. I also said that if they win tonight, they're taking the series. Guaranteed. OKC is more in trouble than GSW. Dubs are up against the wall. They have nothing to lose. They'll give it their all each game at this point. OKC gonna be tight and nervous next game because they know damn well if they dont take it next game, series is lover ladies and gentlemen.

Dubs in 7.

Then chip in 5.

care to put a little wager on the game tomorrow? :nerd:

Per ESPN Stats and Information, Russell Westbrook is 8-of-25 FG with 7 turnovers when Steph Curry is his primary defender in this series.
@shoeking2102

I find this kinda funny, cause on simply using the eye test while watching these 5 games, Curry hasn't been defending Westbrook much, unless there's a different definition of primary

I don't think you know what primary means lol

I find this kinda funny, cause on simply using the eye test while watching these 5 games, Curry hasn't been defending Westbrook much, unless there's a different definition of primary

Exactly. :lol:

That stat is garbage anybody watching can see that Klay guards him mostly. I would love for Curry to guard Russ for the majority of Game 6.

Where was this Curry defense when Russ had 30/10/10 in damn near 3 quarters?

How about when he had 19 in a quarter?

The Warriors "gave it their all" and still were a KD miss away from a 1 possession game with 30 seconds left.

The Thunder "give it their all" and have ran the Warriors out the building.

Makes sense..

The Warriors "gave it their all" and still were a KD miss away from a 1 possession game with 30 seconds left.

The Thunder "give it their all" and have ran the Warriors out the building.

Makes sense..

That was FAR from the warriors best Game... A lot of good looks that were off, Not much from from Dray on Offense, Curry nor Klay had a GREAT game. GS and OKC both have another notch they could reach.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom