Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If this series goes back to GS, it's over for OKC.
Don't worry, it won't.

We read the same narrative about the Spurs the last series. Except they didn't get run out of the building in games 3 and 4.

OKC is a better team. PERIOD.

It's actually funny how much a one title team gets so much leeway. :lol:

Reality will set in come Saturday night :smokin

If this series goes back to GS, it's over for OKC.
Don't worry, it won't.

We read the same narrative about the Spurs the last series. Except they didn't get run out of the building in games 3 and 4.

OKC is a better team. PERIOD.

It's actually funny how much a one title team gets so much leeway.
laugh.gif

Reality will set in come Saturday night
smokin.gif
Soon, soon.

On a side note: Anyone know why/how Curry was able to get past KD/Adams/Ibaka tonight, but looked like he had a ball and chain locked on his ankles games 3 and 4? I just can't wrap my mind around it.

You just don't lose lateral quickness overnight, man :lol:

I need some answers

not hurt no mo.

nah but lions always play with their food. They just wanted to keep things interesting. Curry can't be stopped in the paint when he wants to drive. He cooked whoever was guarding him when he decided to drive past. When he settled for the 3, it gave the taller defender the advantage. You put a tall guy on him, he's guaranteed to be food because he'll be too slow when curry gets to mixing

On a side note: Anyone know why/how Curry was able to get past KD/Adams/Ibaka tonight, but looked like he had a ball and chain locked on his ankles games 3 and 4? I just can't wrap my mind around it.

You just don't lose lateral quickness overnight, man :lol:

I need some answers

Boy still looking slow as hell honestly.

Last edited:
kd had 40 and russ had 31...and they still lost?

Okc in trouble..troubleeee.

them boys sphincters tight as hell right now

Last edited:
What's with dis trust ful being a blocked word.

[@=/u/38927/awwsome]@awwsome[/@] We gotta stop treating the max like it's some mythical thing. Harrison Barnes is getting maxed.
so your saying role players deserve max contracts. hes not even a semi star, or a rim protector...... so bazemore is getting a max to right? 
Harrison Barnes has way more upside.

I'll never understand the practice of basing the outcome of a game yet to be played on the game that was just played.

This series has been all over the place. However GS won tonight has zero bearing on Saturday night. Same goes for OKC. If it was as easy as just doing what you did when you blew them out, we wouldn't have a game 6 right now.

Like the homie a-friend says, this is why they play the games. Hungry OKC with all the pressure in the world to avoid heading back to Cali vs. GSW with their backs against the wall. Sounds like a toss up to me, with a slight edge to OKC since they're at home. Should be epic.

I'll never understand the practice of basing the outcome of a game yet to be played on the game that was just played.

This series has been all over the place. However GS won tonight has zero bearing on Saturday night. Same goes for OKC. If it was as easy as just doing what you did when you blew them out, we wouldn't have a game 6 right now.

Like the homie a-friend says, this is why they play the games. Hungry OKC with all the pressure in the world to avoid heading back to Cali vs. GSW with their backs against the wall. Sounds like a toss up to me, with a slight edge to OKC since they're at home. Should be epic.

This is actually one of the more thoughtful responses tonight.

OKC only has the SLIGHTEST advantage, because role players play better at home. If GS panics and reverts back to making the homerun play when the game is one the line, it'll be over for them.

GS needs to stop turning the damn ball so much, and start attacking the paint.

lmaooo

kobe, matt barnes, nate robinson and big baby all want the warriors to beat okc hahahaha

kd had 40 and russ had 31...and they still lost?

Okc in trouble..troubleeee.

them boys sphincters tight as hell right now

40 and 31 and dubs still had a below average game by their standards.

God forbid they get to firing on all cylinders.

40 and 31 and dubs still had a below average game by their standards.

God forbid they get to firing on all cylinders.

To be fair, OKC had a chance to win this game at the end and GS took a LOT of bad shots which were well contested. This game could've easily went the other way.

GS still hasn't played their best basketball this series (they may never).

Last edited:
its hilarious how times have changed and everybody in this thread hates gsw lmaoooo. yall bandwagons with the hate.

Warriors aint in trouble.

I had the warriors winning tonight. I also said that if they win tonight, they're taking the series. Guaranteed. OKC is more in trouble than GSW. Dubs are up against the wall. They have nothing to lose. They'll give it their all each game at this point. OKC gonna be tight and nervous next game because they know damn well if they dont take it next game, series is lover ladies and gentlemen.

Dubs in 7.

Then chip in 5.
Man stop fishing for easy reps from the Warriors fans in here 
wink.gif

I accidentally repped you when I went to hit the quote button 
mean.gif

its hilarious how times have changed and everybody in this thread hates gsw lmaoooo. yall bandwagons with the hate.

Warriors aint in trouble.

I had the warriors winning tonight. I also said that if they win tonight, they're taking the series. Guaranteed. OKC is more in trouble than GSW. Dubs are up against the wall. They have nothing to lose. They'll give it their all each game at this point. OKC gonna be tight and nervous next game because they know damn well if they dont take it next game, series is lover ladies and gentlemen.

Dubs in 7.

Then chip in 5.

Man stop fishing for easy reps from the Warriors fans in here :wink:

I accidentally repped you when I went to hit the quote button :smh:  

I'm not hurting for reps g :lol:

thanks for the accidental love tho

This

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom