Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure we can all agree on one thing

Lebron James is a better player than steph curry
smokin.gif
Lebron James cant even post Kyle Lowry in the 4th.

That's the thing, one statement not supporting Steph as the goat and you're a hater, one statement saying LJ isn't washed and you're a Stan...

THIS is what society has become/turned into.

God forbid anyone has an opinion any more :lol:

Last edited:
I guess being a great shooter = being better than someone who can do it all, I hope the Warriors get past okc so King James can embarrass them

**** steph curry, **** steph curry

Last edited:
Game 1: 26/10/3
Game 2: 29/6/1
Game 3: 33/8/3
Game 4: 26/11/4
Game 5: 40/7/4

You expect him to score 70 point or something? :lol:

Defensively he's been on point for most of the series, but he's also shot horribly by his standards (43%) and had costly turnovers as well. Even last night he was 12-31. That's not normal KD type efficiency on the offensive end.

^^^ I dont hate Steph, Scorpio. I just dont like how people compare him to the GOAT. Hes a great player and will most likely be the best shooter of all time once it said and done, but he's not or going to be better than MJ, MAGIC ect.

I have not seen Curry being talked about in that breath yet, at most it's been the discussion of him being the best in the L currently and he has a VERY GOOD claim to that.

Game 1: 26/10/3
Game 2: 29/6/1
Game 3: 33/8/3
Game 4: 26/11/4
Game 5: 40/7/4

You expect him to score 70 point or something?
laugh.gif
Defensively he's been on point for most of the series, but he's also shot horribly by his standards (43%) and had costly turnovers as well. Even last night he was 12-31. That's not normal KD type efficiency on the offensive end.
It could be his effort on defense effects his offensive efficiency a little.

I guess being a great shooter = being better than someone who can do it all, I hope the Warriors get past okc so King James can embarrass them

people who say curry is just a shooter just dont realize just how good he is and how much more he does. 

Every forum in on and social media period is kind of turning on curry, like someone said its the way society is now

Bro its so sad. Maybe were just different eras but its like all people do is hate all the time. Sad people. I blame social media. Maybe thats just the way people have always been but the internet exposed it ? Gotta get on that yahoo sports forum from 1998 and do some historic research

I would normally lean yes, but he's missed an unusual number of wide open shots and floaters that are automatic for him. He's completely taken Draymond out of the series though.

Every forum in on and social media period is kind of turning on curry, like someone said its the way society is now
Bro its so sad. Maybe were just different eras but its like all people do is hate all the time. Sad people. I blame social media. Maybe thats just the way people have always been but the internet exposed it ? Gotta get on that yahoo sports forum from 1998 and do some historic research
People been hating since the beginning of time.. stop it

in a C+/B- game, steph puts up 31 pts 7 rebbies, 6 dimes 5 steals but he's only a shooter lol

im sleep tho

Last edited:
It's why I said the love that Jordan and the Bulls got will never happen again. Society has changed and that near universal love simply doesn't happen in sports anymore

I agree. It'd just be tons of hot takes about his lack of 3 point shooting, how he always has his tongue out, he's not anything without Scottie, etc. He played in the perfect era for his legacy for sure

I would normally lean yes, but he's missed an unusual number of wide open shots and floaters that are automatic for him. He's completely taken Draymond out of the series though.
That's true. He has been missing some normally easy shots. Draymond has literally been a non factor due to KD. Regardless of his offensive efficiency, he's been great for OKC.

What does Bron do that Steph can't? This "do it all nonsense is such a fallacy".

Yeah, when your being compared to the greatest of all time and your the two time MVP and your the best player on your team and your gettin blasted for 25+ a game and your team is down 3-2 in the conference finals with game 6 on the road.
Yeah in math terms Stephen Curry is =/

What does Bron do that Steph can't? This "do it all nonsense is such a fallacy".
He lowers his shoulder and plows through people much better.

Lebron is apparently an elite defender even though he is in the last half of the league in points allowed per 100 possessions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom