Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What does he do better than bron besides shoot?
he leads the league in steals, he has way better handles , him and kyrie probably have the best ball handling in the L and curry  is a more efficient scorer. lebron has him on rebounding but is like 6 inches taller and is a forward. lebron has better passing. 

Every forum in on and social media period is kind of turning on curry, like someone said its the way society is now

Bro its so sad. Maybe were just different eras but its like all people do is hate all the time. Sad people. I blame social media. Maybe thats just the way people have always been but the internet exposed it ? Gotta get on that yahoo sports forum from 1998 and do some historic research
People been hating since the beginning of time.. stop it

Whats weird is how dudes weren't saying stuff like this for Kobe or Bron :lol:

Last edited:
CjeMwUJW0AEutbt

Does Lowry even care about his press conference?

This turn on golden state is fascinating to say the least. I mean everyone has seemingly turned on them. At this point they may as well embrace it and turn full heel. Also, has Colin Cowherd always been this much of a LeBron fan? He keeps taking shots at Steph/big upping Bron.

It's why I said the love that Jordan and the Bulls got will never happen again. Society has changed and that near universal love simply doesn't happen in sports anymore
A lot of ppl hated Jordan & the Bulls around that time though. That universal love came after he retired.

For the record curry hands down deserved the MVP award and is a phenomenal player, I just think lebron is the overal better player.

If I have to get one stop to save the universe and have to pick between Bron and Curry, I'm picking Bron to defend it, regardless of the position of the offensive player. He is nowhere near consistent with it though like he has been in years past.

And I don't know who yall are seeing turn on Curry, on tv everyone was beyond ecstatic to see them back to their winning ways. ESPN gave them their own site similar to Heat Index, think they wanted to see dude duck out? He's just suffering from the effect of oversaturation. It happens.

That's true. He has been missing some normally easy shots. Draymond has literally been a non factor due to KD. Regardless of his offensive efficiency, he's been great for OKC.

No doubt but he still hasn't had one of those games yet like he did against SA (like in Game 4 or 6) in this series series yet, think that is coming in tomorrow though.

That's true. He has been missing some normally easy shots. Draymond has literally been a non factor due to KD. Regardless of his offensive efficiency, he's been great for OKC.
No doubt but he still hasn't had one of those games yet like he did against SA (like in Game 4 or 6) in this series series yet, think that is coming in tomorrow though.
I think it's coming tomorrow as well. A big reason why I believe they will close the series out at home.

Lebron is more valuable to his team.... is also the best two way player in the league.

Steph's team however was better this season and he's the best player on that team.

I get both logics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom