Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lebron is more valuable to his team.... is also the best two way player in the league.

Steph's team however was better this season and he's the best player on that team.

I get both logics

Kawhi is number 1 in 2 way, PG13 is 2nd, Klay is 3rd, try again.

Last edited:
Lebron... he's the best two way player in the league.

No, he's not. Hasn't been for maybe 3 seasons now.

As previously mentioned--there are about 3-4 guys who are better 2-way players than LeBron.

I know LeBron has been THE man for all these years, but his time and come and go. People need to realize he's not the best anymore. The dude is 31 years old and has a 36-37 year old basketball body.

Last edited:
Lets stray away from the LBJ vs Curry narrative for a little while. Save that for if they both meet in the Finals. It's kinda pointless to argue about right now.

game 1: 10/30 (1/4 on 3s), with 5 TOs

game 2: 8 TOs

game 3 was easily his best game

game 4: 8/24 (1/5 on 3s)

last night: 12/31 (3/11 on 3s)
Oh, OK.

A great game is when he shoot 100% from 3's
laugh.gif
I mean he is a member of the 50/40/90 club (his MVP season)

and his FG% has been above 50% the last 4 seasons (he was just under 50% in the '11-12 season).. and his 3 point percentage has been above 38% the last 5 seasons

Lebron can both play and guard 1-3, and sometimes 4. Curry cannot do that.

Bron had repeatedly gotten abused by 4s, Curry guards the 1&2 aND can play both positions as well. I also saw him guard 7 foot KD just last night and take his cookies so let's give him the 3 as well...I'm that's a wash. Next?

Lets stray away from the LBJ vs Curry narrative for a little while. Save that for if they both meet in the Finals. It's kinda pointless to argue about right now.

You mean the finals like last year where bron lead his team in points, rebounds, and assist. and curry didn't even get the finals mvp?

Last edited:
His and Hers with Mike and Jamele is hilarious :lol:.

They making fun of all the hot takes fans...and old heads. I gotta start watching this show more.

Bron had repeatedly gotten abused by 4s, Curry guards the 1&2 aND can play both positions as well. I also saw him guard 7 foot KD just last night and take his cookies so let's give him the 3 as well...I'm that's a wash. Next?

You saw curry guard KD and strip him one time so you think curry can effectively guard KD now? Ain't no next I'm done

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom