Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://niketalk.com/t/609950/it-just-got-real-oreos-related-edit-update-5-20-15-smores

You guys can join us in the limited edition Oreo thread where we do not play any games.

59d8e30b_oreos-600x450.jpeg

Soon gif.

2 questionable early fouls like Adams had since it's our building, plus a few of KD/WB's early drives could have been called and he's out of the game. If you can't get it from driving him, you can also run him/them out of the building with smaller lineups (Ibaka is running to the 3 but he's hitting so it's fine), and lastly you make him shoot fts and make Kerr make a decision on him. You want to force GS into their "death" lineup

I might even thaw Nick Collison off for a few minutes, even if for nothing more than to foul
Has Bogut not been a victim of questionable calls? I agree it's to OKC's benefit to get him off the court but to say that GSW did nothing to convince people they can win game 6 isn't objective. They definitely did. And the gameplan yesterday worked/is transferable. I mean OKC honestly played like they had the entire season yesterday. Who's to say dion just didn't come back down to earth? Or that Russ won't press too much again? The thunder have played incredible this postseason but in comparison to the entire season, they've played over their heads. So, it's perfectly conceivable they play that way again even if it is at home. Just like it's conceivable they return to the level of dominance before. I'm not gonna discount either view

stop making sense. People dont believe in the law of averages..over-achieving and how water finds it's level.

Saw how many pages the thread jumped and thought :it's lit in there

Came in and realized the annual Cookie talk was in session
:rofl:
Man every year, cookies :rofl:
Cookies are terrible unless someone talks me into smoking weed.

Last edited:
Saw how many pages the thread jumped and thought :it's lit in there

Came in and realized the annual Cookie talk was in session
:rofl:
Man every year, cookies :rofl:
Cookies are terrible unless someone talks me into smoking weed.
Everyone was just giving you your props yesterday and here you come ruining it.

747x1328.png.feaa1f987b5b4ecb88c632746395dc67

You guys need to get on this limited edition Oreo wave.

http://niketalk.com/t/609950/it-just-got-real-oreos-related-edit-update-5-20-15-smores

You guys can join us in the limited edition Oreo thread where we do not play any games.

59d8e30b_oreos-600x450.jpeg

Soon gif.

Just waiting for Christmas time for these to come byke again...

hqdefault.jpg

yall boys got struggle taste buds. oreos with fruity pebbles fams? yall tongues childish. step your flavor game up b.

on a side note, I love chocolate truffles. The grand marnier and rum truffles at godiva are absolutely addictive. Cocaine. And it's like pure liquor and chocolate. Go try them today.

Real question: When was the last time we saw a player drop 50+ dropped in a playoff game?? Ray did it in '09 against the Bulls, 51pts, 1st Round (One of the best 1st round series ever).

Did that kind of individual playoff dominance die with the 90s?? Any logical reason why we shouldn't see anyone drop 50+ on Saturday?? We ALL know 4 players on that court that are capable of doing it. Nowadays we place bets on team wins and not stars going off. Anyone remember the playoff days when it was a GIVEN which games the greats would drop 40 or 50? ........."Marv Albert voice: 2 minutes remaining...Chicago down 6...This is Michael Jordan time"

Last edited:
It's hilarious how the world turned on the warriors :lol:. Dudes that were praising steph like light skin Jesus all of a sudden annoyed by everything he does. Omg why did he switch hands on that lay up, why did he thank God in the 3rd qtr. And the dudes that were bashing russy all year and calling kd beta are supporters all of a sudden. Idc who wins anymore, I'm slandering regardless but it's hilarious how **** changes when the winners aren't winning. Watch if gsw come back and win, lebron is gonna be the favorite/good guy again. Warrior hate is the new thing.

Welcome to NT, where cats think steph should get a technical foul for chewing his mouth piece

Root beer is by FAR the most overrated soft drink man
sick.gif

Cream soda > Root beer
Yeah if you are 8.  Try drinking Cream soda as an adult and watch what kind of looks you get.  You drink Cream soda if you want to get put on a pedophile registry list.

2 questionable early fouls like Adams had since it's our building, plus a few of KD/WB's early drives could have been called and he's out of the game. If you can't get it from driving him, you can also run him/them out of the building with smaller lineups (Ibaka is running to the 3 but he's hitting so it's fine), and lastly you make him shoot fts and make Kerr make a decision on him. You want to force GS into their "death" lineup

I might even thaw Nick Collison off for a few minutes, even if for nothing more than to foul
Has Bogut not been a victim of questionable calls? I agree it's to OKC's benefit to get him off the court but to say that GSW did nothing to convince people they can win game 6 isn't objective. They definitely did. And the gameplan yesterday worked/is transferable. I mean OKC honestly played like they had the entire season yesterday. Who's to say dion just didn't come back down to earth? Or that Russ won't press too much again? The thunder have played incredible this postseason but in comparison to the entire season, they've played over their heads. So, it's perfectly conceivable they play that way again even if it is at home. Just like it's conceivable they return to the level of dominance before. I'm not gonna discount either view
Over their heads? They cut their rotation and stopped playing Singler and Kanter. If you're waiting for the regular season OKC to show up then we'll see you in November. :smokin

I'll give kerr kudos for making the adjustment of going big. That garbage death lineup gonna get them blown out again.

Last edited:
Real question: When was the last time we saw a player drop 50+ dropped in a playoff game?? Ray did it in '09 against the Bulls, 51pts, 1st Round (One of the best 1st round series ever).

Did that kind of individual playoff dominance die with the 90s?? Any logical reason why we shouldn't see anyone drop 50+ on Saturday?? We ALL know 4 players on that court can be capable of doing it. Nowadays we place bets on team wins and not stars going off. Anyone remember the playoff days when it was a GIVEN which games the greats would drop 40 or 50? ........."Marv Albert voice: 2 minutes remaining...Chicago down 6...This is Michael Jordan time"

Those were the days where it was okay to flex in front of your opponent and shove someone for getting too close, without everyone crying for you to get a T.

The game is totally different now. I'd LOVE to see people getting in each other faces and talking that talk. People get too sensitive and take things way too personally. Ya'll need better role models and scrapped knees :lol:

Last edited:
i feel like most of steph hate comes from not understanding how a 6'3 180 PG without unfreakish athleticism dominates the league. i mean shieeeeet i still dont understand it but love watching it. dude is a real life glitch fr fr

It's pretty easy to understand for me.
His work off the court was like nothing I'd ever seen as far as improving mechanics.
I stumbled onto his off season workout in 2013, man my attitude towards work was forever changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom