Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny you say. It's actually the opposite sometimes. I remember reading an article with this white dude saying the reason he hates JJ Redick...is he believes that could've been him if he worked harder at shooting :lol:. When you look at somebody like LeBron...that size an athleticism are God given strengths. So you just gotta give it up to him that he had the natural tools to excel in basketball.

With somebody like Steph....dudes sometimes be like...that could've been me. It's weird...but it makes sense in a strange way.

Small minded mentality for small minded folks

As stated before curry is a phenomenal player and the best shooter we've ever seen. I just think lebron is still the better all around player and I'm not sure why I'm getting laughed at for thinking that.

It depends how you view "all around". Responsibilities are different amongst different positions. Is prime Tim Duncan less of an All around player than Tmac was in his prime?

Is Magic Johnson a better all around player than Michael Jordan? You can spin these arguments plenty of ways. Point is...all of these guys are great all around players. In certain years..some may be better than others. Right now...Steph Curry is a better player than LeBron James. It might just be this year...but he has it.

The notion that Steph is "just a shooter" couldn't be more wrong. 30/7/5 is about as all around as you can get.

few months ago he was gargling curry, now son buns lmaoo. Colin = NT?

Colin Cowherd; no need to quote whole videos]

He did the same thing with Oden/KD, swears you have to pick Oden then comes back years later and says he always knew KD was the pick like it's not 2016 and people can't just look up the first statement; also has an unexplained hatred for John Wall

[quote name="Hank Scorpio"]The only thing Colin Cowherd has ever been right about was Teddy Bridgewater.[/quote]And his Melo/Kobe slander.

Or is that Skip?

Probably both.

Last edited:
That Colin video is the one I was talking about. I can't tell you how many times I've seen it in my TL

You shall stay sleep my friend,

Even though curry is supposedly all around better than lebron, when the truth is if his shots don't fall he adds nothing else to the game and has submit to Andre winning MVP
Y'all act like Steph didn't play well in the finals
laugh.gif
. Dude averaged 26ppg 6apg and 5rpg in the finals. He was on after game midway thru game 2.

Iggy got it because he held Bron to shooting in the 30s....while also averaging like 17ppg ON LEBRON.
Sorry. I can't put you on that pedestal if a role player was the most important reason you won the biggest series of your career. The history of the Finals MVP don't lie. The best of the best lead their team to hoist that trophy.

I'll stay sleep...
tired.gif

That Colin video is the one I was talking about. I can't tell you how many times I've seen it in my TL

My homeboy sent that to me in a group text yesterday...talking bout Cowherd was right.

Had to hit him with the stone face :smh:. The overwhelming majority of NBA fans are misinformed

Curry didn't win the Finals MVP because Iggy was more important than him in the finals, he didn't win because he didn't average 32+ pts 8+ dimes 5+ rebbies

It's one of the biggest things that's wrong with the NBA right now.
its just something to complain about Jordan hung out with opponents, Isaiah & Magic kissed on the cheeks before tip off in the NBA finals

But a dap is too much :rolleyes

Last edited:
Dudes thinking Curry is a better all-around player than LeBron is plain laughable.

Curry isn't even the best all-around player on his team, Klay Thompson is.

i use to listen to Colin, but i realized he's skip bayless lite.

Dude was crappin on Brady and Belichick early in the year they beat SEA in the SB, talkin about their run was over. Then did a complete 360 and went back to slurpin them once week 12 rolled around 
laugh.gif

Dudes thinking Curry is a better all-around player than LeBron is plain laughable.

Curry isn't even the best all-around player on his team, Klay Thompson is.
Nah its Draymond, he's the most "complete" I would say. Klay is selfish and would rather take contested shots rather than pass to OPEN teammates. He's averaged 2.5 assists per game this series which is PATHETIC. Even though Draymond is suspect with his behavior, he's the "most valuable" to the warriors offense. I hate the guy but I'm putting all bias aside.

Edit: Lebron is probably the most valuable to any team in the NBA. If he goes to the sixers, they making the finals [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom