Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ray Allen was the only person in the world at the time who could make that play.

Still can't wrap my mind around why Pop decided to take out Duncan for Diaw at the end.

As celebrated as Pop is, he's made some questionable decisions in his career.

Last edited:
we gonna act like lebron didn't win a ship in a shorten season. the ring and finals mvp means as a much b so really lebron only has 1.5.

O we back at the put lebron on any team their contenders argument.... time to go.

I'm always confused when people talk about that shot as if it was a game winner.

Spurs still had a possession after that, then had OT, then had game 7.

Shots from Horry, Fisher, Paxson, etc were actual game winners, not game tiers like Ray's.

That shot took the life out of the Spurs
Spurs were leading for most of OT.

Miami was clinging to a 2 peat lead in the last 90 seconds of game 7.

Nice narrative, though.

This is always the best time of the year though.  Everyone talks up Lebron for how great he is making the finals again, then Lebron loses and everyone slanders him.  I wish I could just fast forward two weeks to the slander.

Watching Inside the NBA from last right now. You can tell Chuck can't wait for GS to lose.
laugh.gif
Half of the NBA family has already "checked-out" of the season.

No one cares to see a Cleveland Vs. Thunder Finals
laugh.gif
Huh? KD and RWB are 2 of the biggest stars in the league. I'll make an NT bet with you that it gets bigger ratings than last years. 
smokin.gif

And I think MaxM means more that Charles cant wait to get the slander bus rolling than Chuck wanting to go home already

Last edited:
My question is why LEGOLD gets a ton of hate in here, but Chef Curry is admired. Is Lebron that much more arrogant that Curry? someone with some insight please :nerd:

Huh? KD and RWB are 2 of the biggest stars in the league. I'll make an NT bet with you that it gets bigger ratings than last years. :smokin  

And I think MaxM means more that Charles cant wait to get the slander bus rolling than Chuck wanting to go home already

I might be mistaken, but has the rating for the NBA Finals have gone up each and every year since the Pistons vs. Spurs Finals?

It's just a way for them to not give lebron credit for that series. I sat there and watch that man bust our a** down game 7 :smh: I was screaming to give him space and let him shoot cause he'll brick, That didn't turn out good :lol:

it turned out well the next year as his team caught the worst *** whipping in finals history :lol:

My question is why LEGOLD gets a ton of hate in here, but Chef Curry is admired. Is Lebron that much more arrogant that Curry? someone with some insight please :nerd:

Well its not that I hate Lebron, but the reason why I favor Curry is because the day he stepped on an NBA floor not even his first game Lebron was dubbed as the king. The announcers were like omg youre about to witness history and the tip off hadnt even started yet. While with Curry being the beast he was in college actually winning a scoring title for NCAA and to come into the league almost virtually unknown and do the things he is doing is amazing. Soft of like MyPlayer lol

Lebron left his team twice in his prime to chase rings but people telling me he's the best player in the world and can bring any team to the finals. FOH

What's the point of Westbrook laughing at the steph defense question. Everyone knows he's not elite. He's still good though, and most likely better that Westbrook at defense. The disrespect is so unwarranted. Like steph would never handle that questions that way. Both kd and Westbrook have no professionalism when it comes to a damn press conference.

I might be mistaken, but has the rating for the NBA Finals have gone up each and every year since the Pistons vs. Spurs Finals?

Nah, that's been the lowest rated ever but the ones have fluctuated from year to year. Last year's was the highest since 98 though, 2010 Lakers vs Celtics rematch comes in next.

What's the point of Westbrook laughing at the steph defense question. Everyone knows he's not elite. He's still good though, and most likely better that Westbrook at defense. The disrespect is so unwarranted. Like steph would never handle that questions that way. Both kd and Westbrook have no professionalism when it comes to a damn press conference.

but russ is alpha tho

Guys and players can you please stop disrespecting steph curry :frown:

Last edited:
Reactions: OTG

Quit your whining, he doesn't like Steph, you can respect a guy but not have to be buddy buddy like the rest of these clown players try to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom