Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
One can argue that Steph is the better defender but I think Russ chuckle was more about curry being put on the SG and klay guarding the Elite Pgs.

Dudes still bitter bout 2010. Then turn around & say don't live in the past when LBJ stats are brought up. The madness I tell ya.

My question is why LEGOLD gets a ton of hate in here, but Chef Curry is admired. Is Lebron that much more arrogant that Curry? someone with some insight please :nerd:

Lebron simply put is A LOT more arrogant on the court, and he has a longer career of just doing *******....

-The Decision (I had no problem with it, clearly the rest of the country did)
-The constant mention of putting him above top 5 players w/o him really deserving it.
- His RIDICULOUS flops he pulls once a game.. rolling around on the floor acting like he got hit by a bullet from people half his size
- The passive aggressive interviews
- ONLY talking **** & getting physical with players not of his caliber & being super friendly with the stars
- The Fact that every team he's been on since he left the Cavs has been tailor made to fit his style even if it's at the expense of other talent
- All the credit when the teams winning, always the teams fault when they lose
- one of the biggest frontrunners i've ever seen in sports..... when he's up 15 a ridiculous amount of celebrations, **** talking, dancing... when it's a close game that same bravado isn't there
- We've seen him Shy away from big moments OFTEN

There's plenty of reasons to not like the guy based off solely basketball related things

The fact that neautral fans are rooting for these clowns like Westbrook and kd is comical. You can't let that unwarranted hate to not flow through you because you hate the warriors blah blah blah. this whole situation has made me realized that even the teams who I root for to prosper, that isn't the team I support, can all go to hell. **** every team in the NBA and their fans. I had nothing against the sixers, but the right thing to do these days is to hate so **** them and their fans. Hope they win 5 games next year. I actually liked a lot of teams in the NBA, but **** them all.

I think yesterday showed how much of a front runner curry is too :lol:

But he ain't bron so I know it don't matter

CjfEWahWsAIiDDv

Dray got Durant last night, too? :smh:

The fact that neautral fans are rooting for these clowns like Westbrook and kd is comical. You can't let that unwarranted hate to not flow through you because you hate the warriors blah blah blah. this whole situation has made me realized that even the teams who I root for to prosper, that isn't the team I support, can all go to hell. **** every team in the NBA and their fans. I had nothing against the sixers, but the right thing to do these days is to hate so **** them and their fans. Hope they win 5 games next year. I actually liked a lot of teams in the NBA, but **** them all.

Why do you hate Westbrook and durant, and why do you have an issue with neutral fans rooting for them. You mention professionalism but Draymond green doesn't seem to have that on the court at all, truth be told neither does curry, I personally love the cockiness but you seem to be one way with it

Last edited:
I think yesterday showed how much of a front runner curry is too :lol:

But he ain't bron so I know it don't matter

How did you get that... Curry even in the blowout victory by the Thunder was still trying to engage teammates, still into the game... Lebron just pouts and complains to the ref after flailing all over the place.

Not to Mention Curry seems to always have confidence in his game, I don't mind cockiness. My favorite player was cocky as all hell, i just hate falseness & that is what i see with LBJ on the court. a large portion of close games when things aren't going his way he will start to get quieter and quiter and less aggressive. Every player goes thru it.... He has made a habit of it.

Curry just as arrogant on the court as Lebron if not more. Lebron just gets on peoples nerves because he has a longer history of being arrogant. I dislike both players very much. I absolutely can't stand the 3 pointer and turn around not looking or the stare down after you make a 3 pointer, like really? Shawn Kemp rolling in his grave.

Also nothing wrong with the scoff Westbrook made at that comment. Durant is right, they put Klay on the best player usually, Steph is not guarding the Lilards and Westbrooks of the world. And don't even start with steals as a great testament to defense, it is one of the most overrated stats of all time.

Why do you hate Westbrook and durant, and why do you have an issue with neutral fans rooting for them. You mention professionalism but Draymond green doesn't seem to have that on the court at all, truth be told neither does curry, I personally love the cockiness but you seem to be one way with it

I agree wit you on the dray and curry thing. They aren't modest either. But the hate is sooo unwarranted. Like how is it the warriors fault that the media and sport center has slurped them up all year. How is the faults of the real OG fans of the warriors , even before that 07 team , to now be referred as bandwagoners. Theirs fans of teams who finished 20-30 games under .500 going for okc just so they don't want something to be great. Like that's the hateful *** **** a grown *** man can do. If you're an okc fan, than I understand. But there's no reason for a laker, or wolves fan, or magic fan to hope with all their will that the warriors lose. Like for what reason. Go start looking at summer league presale tickets and get your mock drafts ready... But I guess the only thing to do these days is hate

These Lebron hate rants are always funny. Dude be having long *** check lists. :lol:

Watching Inside the NBA from last right now. You can tell Chuck can't wait for GS to lose. :lol:

Half of the NBA family has already "checked-out" of the season.

No one cares to see a Cleveland Vs. Thunder Finals :lol:

I don't know about that. Alot of people love watching Westbrook and Durant. It might not get as good of a rating as last year but people will definitely watch.

Last edited:
Funny/ironic as hell to see the reactions when the shoe is on the other foot and Curry/the Dubs are the ones getting slandered :rofl:

Last edited:

These Bay area fans are soft, b. They shook and caught in their feelings. How dare other people slander their team! Frontrunning Curry and Yuckmouth should be coddled and beloved by everyone! 

Saturday washing can't come fast enough 
mean.gif

I've enjoyed watching Westbrook and KD play.

They have different games but the interesting dynamic is they remind me of what I see with Curry and Klay....there are stretches throughout the game I have to double-check to see if Klay is even on the court. This series especially, same with Curry. I get that same sense watching the Thunder.

Nothing about Curry's game is underrated - period. He's improved since his first couple years in the L where you basically had to hide the guy, but he's no elite defender by any stretch. They could probably help him out a bit by having him go under the screen so Russ isn't running downfield at him which damn near no one can stop.

These Bay area fans are soft, b. They shook and caught in their feelings. How dare other people slander their team! Frontrunning Curry and Yuckmouth should be coddled and beloved by everyone! 

Saturday washing can't come fast enough :smh:  

It ain't about being soft bro. It's the fact that this team was such a joke to the league for so long. They literally built this product within, to become a great great team whose going to be a contender for atleast another half decade. We ain't asking for fondling and even praise. All I'm saying is if you're a fan of a squad that is ready to take that next step in regards to contention, the warriors blueprint is something that should be noted and mocked. The way this team is constructed, any fan of their team would want the same thing. But instead seeing failure engulfs everyone with happiness. It is what it is though. Can't change the view of the masses. Just like how theirs a bandwagon of warriors fans, theirs also a bandwagon of warriors haters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom