Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Melo has put up those stats almost good whole career, yet wouldn't many people say that Knicks' problems stem from him?

Don't let Harden's numbers fool you. His gaudy numbers come from being a statue of defense, ball dominant, an inefficient shooter, and getting the benefit of the doubt on many foul calls. There is no doubt that he is talented and exciting as hell to watch 1 on 1, but there are 4 other players he relegates to casual fans when he's on the court
These dudes really don't watch basketball bruh. Kmart was a 20 point scorer for a long time and this year is his second time making it to the playoffs.

Numbers don't mean nothing if you don't play winning basketball.
What was your previous username before it got banned? 

Yes, the Rockets' problems stem from the guy who put up 29-6-7-2 this season.

Some of y'all... :smh:

Melo has put up those stats almost good whole career, yet wouldn't many people say that Knicks' problems stem from him?

Don't let Harden's numbers fool you. His gaudy numbers come from being a statue of defense, ball dominant, an inefficient shooter, and getting the benefit of the doubt on many foul calls. There is no doubt that he is talented and exciting as hell to watch 1 on 1, but there are 4 other players he relegates to casual fans when he's on the court

As much as Dwight turns the ball over, Brewer be useless, Ariza continuing to be less than 30% shooting, and Terrence Jones getting the workload of your PF spot for most of the year, I'd regulate them as spectators too. Also, Harden had similar #s last year while actually playing much better D, so, yea.

As much as Dwight turns the ball over, Brewer be useless, Ariza continuing to be less than 30% shooting, and Terrence Jones getting the workload of your PF spot for most of the year, I'd regulate them as spectators too. Also, Harden had similar #s last year while actually playing much better D, so, yea.
So whats the difference between then and now bruh? Its the same team.

Some of y'all...
mean.gif
Post his leadership stats.

There aren't any?

Soooo... there's more to a player than what numbers show?

His defense is inexcusable, too.

I know this is going back a ways but Harden wants to play like the MDA Nash suns all offense no defense 10 second offense..0 championships that way...dribble shot dribble shot outscore and hope you win

Last edited:

So whats the difference between then and now bruh? Its the same team.

I mean....didn't that answer the question? The team collectively took a step back, several steps actually. Brewer and Josh Smith were very good impact pickups last year. This year, 1 can't get off the bench, and the other has been abysmal all year, especially on defense, and STILL hasn't hit a 3 since March 25th, and continues to be trotted out there for 25+ minutes every night.

Even with his turnovers, there's no reason for why the rockets are paying Dwight that much to take less than 10 shots a game. It just doesn't make sense. He's shooting 60% in the post, is more athletic than most centers and probably has more stamina. Feed that man in the paint, get the other team's big man in foul trouble and out the game. It's that simple.

And Ariza shoots about as well as harden so I'm not really understanding your logic on his diminished role on the rockets.

Even with his turnovers, there's no reason for why the rockets are paying Dwight that much to take less than 10 shots a game. It just doesn't make sense. He's shooting 60% in the post, is more athletic than most centers and probably has more stamina. Feed that man in the paint, get the other team's big man in foul trouble and out the game. It's that simple.

And Ariza shoots about as well as harden so I'm not really understanding your logic on his diminished role on the rockets.

Howard has 1 FG attempt in the 4th during this series :lol:

Ariza got greedy. Should have never left DC

Rockets are pathetic. They played a great 1st half then came out and quit in the 2nd. w/o Steph they got killed in the 3rd quarter. Ain't no excuse for that. :lol:

Last edited:
Rockets are pathetic. They played a great 1st then came out and quit in the 2nd. w/o Steph they got killed in the 3rd quarter. Ain't no excuse for that. :lol:

Harden's passing/lobs were a thing of beauty in the first half. They even got bogut in real quick foul trouble early in the 3rd quarter. The could've continued to destroy the warriors in the paint, yet for some unexplainable reason, it became nothing but perimeter offense for them. Oh, never mind, i forgot that they stopped playing defense as soon as klay and dray started hitting those 3s.

i know the answer is probably reggie jackson

but why does drummond never get easy baskets off lobs? 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom