Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
McHale said something about Howard on TNT during his visit this year(March Madness time)

Something to the degree of 'Dwight has had so many problems with his back that he can't "get low". He works just as hard if not harder than anybody he's ever Coached but he's just so limited in his range now'

Something like that.
I noticed this before he said something. That's why Dwight is always so upright and stiff and probably can't bend over for loose balls. May be why he loses dribbles.

I've noticed it even more since the comment. His value surely diminished even more, after that comment.

Wouldn't mind seeing him come to the Celtics for a reasonable contract in the offseason.

Although, he's not in my top 3 centers that I hope Danny goes after this offseason (Cousins, Whitehouse, Horford)

Disappointed that the Pistons didn't at least win a game. They're a tough team and all 4 games they held a lead for a good amount of time. I'll definitely be looking out for them in the future now that I got a chance to see them play on a big stage. I really, really like KCP. That dude has no fear. He was attacking right at LeBron and shooting with zero hesitation. That whole Pistons team just played like they had been there before. SVG has always been one of my favorite coaches too...one of the best in the league.

I bet adidas is kinda pissed at how the public perception has changed with Harden

Dwight couldn't sell shoes, Rose was always hurt and now everybody hates Harden :lol: they can't win

Lillard is the best thing they have going for them right now

Last edited:
Tim Duncan is really 40. Makes me feel old that I've been watching this guy do this forever.

Rockets won't be great until that fugazi gm builds a real team instead of throwing Harden out there with 11 role players who can't shoot.

Post Tim Duncan face when he finds out when he realizes he bout to have to guard Kantner though

Last edited:
I think I had this debate with one of yall on here a few years ago.

If Steph is out, and someone else happens to win, you don't think that AS A COMPETITOR, they know they got a break?

Or are yall going to use the, "Well GSW got a break last year when all of the starting PGs they played against in the playoffs here hurt."

I think I had this debate with one of yall on here a few years ago.

If Steph is out, and someone else happens to win, you don't think that AS A COMPETITOR, they know they got a break?

Or are yall going to use the, "Well GSW got a break last year when all of the starting PGs they played against in the playoffs here hurt."

Bro, its NT.

You know they will say that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom