Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
if i were the dubs id actually throw games 5 and 6 and win 7, just to extend the time and give curry a chance to enter the 2nd round earlier 

nah bron stopped that from happening.

Manu Ginobili, Greg Popovich, Chris Bosh and Ray Allen stopped that from happening.

Bron was a deer in headlights in game 6 2013. Bricks, late turnovers, bad defense...all of that :lol:.

Spurs had like a 99% chance of winning that game in the last 45 seconds. Still remember the HEAT crowd leaving, then trying to get back in.

Bouncers don't eem let people leave the club and come back in. Heat fans thought they could get back in game 6 of the NBA finals :lol:

never forget!!!

View media item 2007933View media item 2007934

Fans streaming out...I'm gonna throw up
— Victor Oquendo (@VictorOquendo) June 19, 2013

Honestly embarrassing. I'm setting up for my live shot outside the arena, just watching fan after fan exit early.

Now I'm watching horrible, drunk, quitting fans desperately trying to get back in. This is madness.

None of them deserve to be let in. They are pounding the glass doors. I'm all for gender equality but I'm only seeing female guards....

@juanguibeme they're not. It's absurd. People screaming about how they paid good money. Really?!

Cops finally here. Fans still pounding on the doors begging to be let in.

@CarlosWPLG most pathetic display I've ever seen here.

I was born and raised in Miami. I used to hate the national perspective against Heat fans but I can't fight it anymore.

run with the winners front runners

Last edited:
if i were the dubs id actually throw games 5 and 6 and win 7, just to extend the time and give curry a chance to enter the 2nd round earlier 

don't matter.

Round 1 ends on Sunday for the league

Round 2 starts on Monday

Just announced Hawks/Celtics @ Cavs Monday at 7

Curry will miss first week of 2nd round which is at least 2 games.

then to be re-evauated.

He's not coming back for the Clippers series until like Game 5 or 6

mess around the get the Rockets hope up, Harden/Dwight go god mode while Klay goes ghost or something.

Can't tempt fate like that.

nah bron stopped that from happening.

Manu Ginobili, Greg Popovich, Chris Bosh and Ray Allen stopped that from happening.

Bron was a deer in headlights in game 6 2013. Bricks, late turnovers, bad defense...all of that :lol:.

Spurs had like a 99% chance of winning that game in the last 45 seconds. Still remember the HEAT crowd leaving, then trying to get back in.

Bouncers don't eem let people leave the club and come back in. Heat fans thought they could get back in game 6 of the NBA finals :lol:

Lebbywinks shot 8-14 in the fourth quarter, scored 32 points in the game, had 10 rebounds and 11 assists.... :rofl: I guess he really Was a deer in the headlights! :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom