Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Manu Ginobili, Greg Popovich, Chris Bosh and Ray Allen stopped that from happening.

Bron was a deer in headlights in game 6 2013. Bricks, late turnovers, bad defense...all of that :lol:.

Spurs had like a 99% chance of winning that game in the last 45 seconds. Still remember the HEAT crowd leaving, then trying to get back in.

Bouncers don't eem let people leave the club and come back in. Heat fans thought they could get back in game 6 of the NBA finals :lol:

Bron in headlights? What game did you watch?
You didn't see bron turn super sayain when his headband came off in game 6, and brought the Heat all the way back? You didn't see him hit the 3 that brought them within 3? Oh let me guess Ray Allen is the reason they won right? Oh wait...When Ray Allen hit that 3 that wasnt that to tie the game? I could have sworn the Spurs had 3 chances to win. 1. after the 3 Ray Allen hit. they failed with the tony allen lay up. 2, with the game going into over time. they failed to win that. 3 when they failed to win game 7, after bron hit dagger after dagger in game 7 to ice it.

So you think again. Was Bron really a deer in headlights, or is your hate for Bron clouding your mind like everyone else on NT...
LOL I will go with OPTION 2.

LOL

Last edited:
I've been saying this for the LONGEST.

See 2011 Mavs. Sometimes, things breaks for you come playoff time. Hopefully this is the Clips/Thunder's year out West. Hopefully.

Yeah, the Mavs sure caught a lot of breaks. Had to play against the defending champs, then an up and coming OKC team that was a year away from going to the Finals, then LeBron's Heat. All those teams were at full strength, too. That's, like, the complete opposite of catching a break lol.
The Lakers were not healthy. I mean, I guess they were, but they really weren't.

put some respek on it, b. It's the Thuder's year.
birdman-breakfast-club-video-696x385.jpg

LOL. Game 6 LeBron literally played the best basketball of his career for a 9 minute stretch with his back against the wall flanked by Mike Miller and Birdman.

Last edited:
:smh:  All they had to was grab that one rebound. I will never understand why Tim Duncan went to contest that broke *** Lebron three point attempt. Doing that left Bosh in that paint alone with Ginobili 

They had a game 7 and still failed. doesn't matter.

ginobili mustve owed some gangsters some money. never seen him so outta control :lol:
tmac was gonna get a ring! :frown:

Last edited:
Well, not reading 200 pages before posting this, but Warriors have a lot of potential to get to Finals w/o Curry. Don't sleep. As soon as I get the opportunity I'm putting $$ on it to back it up. Steph will be ready for Finals for sure.

Shambles.

Players only meeting at Draymonds house to talk about potentially throwing these games. That's what I would do.

In just to say that I have a bet with my homies that OKC knocks out the Spurs and then the Warriors. They all think I'm crazy but I'm sure of it...

Vegas has the Spurs as the favorite. I think the Warriors are 9/4. Gonna put some money now on the Warriors

NO heart having *** Rockets. They could be 2-2 with a chance to shock the world.

Instead they folded in the second. :smh: Garbage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom