Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on guys with the Kawhi holding the jersey that happens every single inbounds play. Durant was not fouled that was a live ball that Green had just as much right to it

Well at the end of the day, the series is 1-1 like I expected it to be

Wondering if OKC holds home court or if they split again

Stat of the night has to be Korver playing 37 minutes and shooting once. That JR Smith suffocating defense.

Stat of the night has to be Korver playing 37 minutes and shooting once. That JR Smith suffocating defense.

Charles said Korver will have to dribble to keep the defense honest. I've never in my life seen him dribble :lol: only come off screens and immediately shoot like Ray Allen

Violations on the final play:

- Ginobili stepped on the line
- Kawhi grabbed Westbrook's jersey
- Waiters pushed off
- A fan grabbed Adams' arm

am i missing anything?

desm79.gif

:lol: you guys look at yourself in the mirror in the morning?

I know its a violation, but its never called. Whatever on to game 3. Can't wait to see some Delay of Game calls in that one too.

Players defending the inbound pass have probably touched the line a thousand times. When has the inbound passer ever blatantly elbow the defender?

What's more of a violation, the line stepping or elbow? Dudes out here with their capes on trying to defend any and everything.

there is no such thing as more of. a violation is a violation period

how ironic you try to call people out for caping yet try to set violations as more severe than others to defend the no call

they call they step out of bounds first there is no elbow push off call

in the end the ball didnt lie and spurs had an even better chance at scoring the game winner. they just couldnt make the game winner.

:lol: you guys look at yourself in the mirror in the morning?

I know its a violation, but its never called. Whatever on to game 3. Can't wait to see some Delay of Game calls in that one too.

Contact inbounding the ball is never ever called either. Soooo.......?

lmao @ kenny and shaq clownin' on Chuck's actin' in Space Jam. That ain't cuttin' it in 2016. :rofl:

They need bring out Kazaam too. :lol:

Last edited:
Violations on the final play:

- Ginobili stepped on the line
- Kawhi grabbed Westbrook's jersey
- Waiters pushed off
- A fan grabbed Adams' arm

am i missing anything?
Looked like Aldridge was mugged and jersey grabbed as he was going for the offensive rebound

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom