Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
kwahi be gassed he chasing down the best players all game running through screens

I said this last night.

He looked gas. Getting hit with big Adams screens all night guarding Russ is getting to him in the late quarters.

I love Webber as an analyst.
Dudes give him the business around here, I don't understand it.

Being better than Reggie is like hanging a banner for winning the division tho

2002-Pacific-Division-Champs300x250.jpg

Last edited:
Taken from reddit

Ginobili steps out of bounds
Kawhi holds Westbrook, preventing him from getting open
Waiters pushes off
Danny Green fouls KD to force turnover
(& 7) Ibaka holds both Aldridge and Kawhi on rebound
Fan holds Adams to keep him from getting back into play after he contests Mills shot

Waiters really passed it to durant who was closer towards the opponent's basket?? wth :lol:

He had Ibaka in front of him and Westbrook running across him

Ibaka definitely should have thrown it to Westbrook even though Kawhi was grabbing him like a kid trying to keep their dad from leaving

Fell asleep, how did the Spurs lose or how did the Thunder win?

KD, Russy, Adams and Ibaka had great games. Patty Mills and Tim were awful. Kawhi missed a lot of critical shots and the Spurs squandered another outstanding game from LA.

I felt asleep at halftime :smh:

I let Kenny convince me that there was no way OKC could keep up their hot shooting in the 2nd half :smh:

Good thing I hit the DVR button :lol:

Cant believe people are crying about that no call. NO REF IN THE WORLD is going to call that at the end of the game. AT ALL.

Let that go and move on to the next game

pop should play kevin martin especially when waiters is in both play no defense but kevin can wet it up sometimes

Waiters trying to address the media after the game though :rofl:

Dude is the least slick person in America. No way he could get away with a crime and have to sit through a trial, I'm guilty would be written all over his face.

Reporter: What happened on the last play.?
Dion: What play, I don't really remember it goes by so fast.
Reporter: Did you think it was the right call?
Dion: I mean Ginobli steeped in the line first so it should have been a tech, we just focused on the next game but, when you look at the tape you'll see but that don't matter but, we got the win but that's all that matters

:rofl:

Don't remember my ***

Last edited:
But if mamavich gets out coached by doc rivers and Billy Donovan in back to back playoffs tho :rofl:

Spurs haters thread finna be lit

pop should play kevin martin especially when waiters is in both play no defense but kevin can wet it up sometimes
Please Pop no, he can actually score(maybe not post season though)Keep him on the pine though Pop, Just in case

:lol: @ Waiters dropping the people's elbow on Floppy.

It should've been called but Floppy shoulda been called for crossing the line. Funny ending.

Same could be said for Kawhi and Aldridge. Duncan is washed, Tony is damb near as well. This was a normal game for Russ and KD.

KD and Russ ball out of their minds EVERY GAME though.

How do you think they won 50+? Having average games mostly and Balling out occasionally? Nah man, err' day B

They ball crazy every night, sometimes it just isn't good enough with the supporting cast.

Against these old *** SPURS though, 
roll.gif
It's the WCF next for us mane.

I mean, who would have thought LMA would be the KEY to Spurs success this series? Not I, Not you, Not anybody. 

on to game 3 though
they didnt game one though so that statement is false. . series is 1-1..

yes onto game 3 . 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom