Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Somehow Patty Mills had the highest +/- on the Spurs tonight with +15

I said "ATL will be fine(meaning competitive series). Bazemore is the key, they go as he goes blah blah blah"

Man he couldn't have played a better game, Bazemore couldn't have, and they made a run kinda but still bot whooped.

ATL has no shot, NONE.

Nvm you edited ... guess you disagreed with what you wrote as well 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Nvm you edited ... guess you disagreed with what you wrote as well :lol:

I edited by adding to it, son.
Not taking away.

Initial post is exactly the same with (balling out occasionally, nah err day B) added.

You tried it though. You agree or you agree? Or what son?

Last edited:
Doesn't matter though Wooster, y'all getting that *** beat next. Then You can say all the mean things you want to, or don't want to.

Last edited:
Spurs still got the damn ball which would've happened if they called the dion elbow. So why are people crying?

KD or Westbrook will have to be on the floor at all times, but I don't think they have to go nuts to win, they have to play well. I'm sure there's going to be at least one game where each goes off, most likely these next 2 at home where KD goes for 40 and Russ gets a crazy trip-dbl. We'll have to see if Aldridge can maintain his superb play, he did the same thing against HOU the first two games and kinda tailed off a bit. OKC's role players should play better at home, the series is theirs for the taking if they just play smart.

Doesn't matter though Wooster, y'all getting that *** beat next. Then You can say all the mean things you want to, or don't want to.
Easy to talk reckless when you dont take accountability for your statements.

Just an annoyance when you think of yourself as a prophet.

And for the record, people actually did think LMA would be a difference maker considering Ibaka is a mediocre on-ball defender.  (no stats to back that up, just going by what I see)

Easy to talk reckless when you dont take accountability for your statements.

Just an annoyance when you think of yourself as a prophet.

And for the record, people actually did think LMA would be a difference maker considering Ibaka is a mediocre on-ball defender.  (no stats to back that up, just going by what I see)
When Spurs beat us last game, I was right here, singing the same "we got this"  song.

Everybody else was on panic and "this series is over" talk

Accountability? Man I've owned everything that has ever graced these lips G, here and in life.

Step off 

Last edited:

I said "ATL will be fine(meaning competitive series). Bazemore is the key, they go as he goes blah blah blah"

Man he couldn't have played a better game, Bazemore couldn't have, and they made a run kinda but still bot whooped.

ATL has no shot, NONE.
^^^^

That post up there is literally 20 minutes ago, before you even spoke on accountability.

Pretty sure that is me admitting that I was wrong.

No accountability though. 

Man you live in fantasy land. Wooster World

That wasn't your original post 
laugh.gif

Whatever dude, I don't care enough about this nor you to keep going
What wasn't my original post?

It's unedited man
roll.gif
Whatever though. 

Now you're salty because you call me out for being "unaccountable", and just 4 posts before your nonsense claim, there is a-friend, being accountable. Go to bed man.You lost.

Last edited:
KD and Russ ball out of their minds EVERY GAME though.

How do you think they won 50+? Having average games mostly and Balling out occasionally? Nah man, err' day B

They ball crazy every night, sometimes it just isn't good enough with the supporting cast.

Against these old *** SPURS though, 
roll.gif
It's the WCF next for us mane.

I mean, who would have thought LMA would be the KEY to Spurs success this series? Not I, Not you, Not anybody. 

on to game 3 though
This is the typical a-friend garbage I was referring to.  Post ended up on the previous page.

You spew so much nonsense it's hard to keep up sometimes. 

Edit: I'm back in this *****

For the record, saying a team will be fine then saying they have no shot is mad indecisive.  What does "fine" mean? They win a game or they win the series?  You didn't overcorrect.  You didn't even correct.  There was no prediction to do anything with.  So nah, you aren't accountable for that statement

Last edited:

How do you think they won 50+? Having average games mostly and Balling out occasionally? Nah man, err' day B

They ball crazy every night, sometimes it just isn't good enough with the supporting cast.

roll.gif

I mean, who would have thought LMA would be the KEY to Spurs success this series? Not I, Not you, Not anybody. 

on to game 3 though
This is the typical a-friend garbage I was referring to.  Post ended up on the previous page.

Original Post

Added seconds later

What are you mad about? (this time)

tumblr_lqamthxN2n1qjpvjfo2_500.gif

Waiters really passed it to durant who was closer towards the opponent's basket?? wth :lol:

He had Ibaka in front of him and Westbrook running across him

You say so much outlandish ****, it would be impossible to be accountable.  You just move on to your next hot take.

roll.gif

on to game 3 though
\This is the typical a-friend garbage I was referring to.  Post ended up on the previous page.

Edit: I'm back in this *****

For the record, saying a team will be fine then saying they have no shot is mad indecisive.  What does "fine" mean? They win a game or they win the series?  You didn't overcorrect.  You didn't even correct.  There was no prediction to do anything with.  So nah, you aren't accountable for that statement
For the record, this isn't the "Who needs to be held accountable? Call them out, dammit!" thread.

And it's also not the "a-friend's latest hot takes' thread.

For the record.

(My prediction? Some version of "Man, who asked you? FOH.")

(btw, I edited to fix some typos. Apparently we need to be held accountable for edits now that YOU'VE showed up.)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom