Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's unreal. The most we've ever seen from him is a limp every blue moon. I think most serious thing he had was when he had to wear that Batman mask. :lol

One day folks will appreciate what he's done for 13 years.

200.gif

View media item 2026002

:smokin :smokin :smokin

I thought we were talking entertainment. AI was as entertaining, if not more, as Curry despite the absence of awards. Any disagreement is being obtuse or ignorant.
he wasnt though. curry is way more entertaining. i never enjoyed watching ai ball hog and take 30 shots a game. 

Steph Curry scored 40 off the bench and 17 in OT to win the game for the Warriors

What a game for the ages!

(predict the Magic Johnson tweet, get your entries in now!)
well, I wasn't very close tbh. Were there any other entries?
The MVP Steph Curry came back from injury w/ a 40pt performance and 17pts in OT to lead the Warriors in the victory over Portland in Game 4.
— Earvin Magic Johnson (@MagicJohnson) May 10, 2016

Bruh I need yall to recognize exactly what you're seeing. This dude is legitimately a cold blooded killer. Haven't seen this since Kobe. Thing is, he does it with a smile like Magic. But stuff like this let's you know, he's legit going to the dark side. Stealing a dudes celebration to clown him is the ultimate disrespect. Like dudes beating HHH and doing the 'Suck It' sign, or Deshawn throwing the Roc up and the neck slice...One of my favorites ever was when The Heat beat the Bobcats and Dwade looked over at Cam Newton and did his Superman celebration. (Corny *** follower bron saw Dwade do it and jocked him and did it too ol Mr. Me Too lookin ***)

This dudes heart pumps bourbon. that was a message to the league. Okc/Sas, WHOEVER...I hope you're ready, it's about to get UGLY. Yall better put some respeck on his name

Last edited:

Steph Curry scored 40 off the bench and 17 in OT to win the game for the Warriors

What a game for the ages!

(predict the Magic Johnson tweet, get your entries in now!)

well, I wasn't very close tbh. Were there any other entries?

The MVP Steph Curry came back from injury w/ a 40pt performance and 17pts in OT to lead the Warriors in the victory over Portland in Game 4.
— Earvin Magic Johnson (@MagicJohnson)

May 10, 2016

Magic Johnson = Perd Hapley

I thought we were talking entertainment. AI was as entertaining, if not more, as Curry despite the absence of awards. Any disagreement is being obtuse or ignorant.
he wasnt though. curry is way more entertaining. i never enjoyed watching ai ball hog and take 30 shots a game. 
AI invented some of Currys entertaining moves tho. And stop hyoing up AIs shot to make a point he never averaged 30 or 50 shots agame. Wardell is real nice but you frontin if you think AI wasn't a comparable guard.

Bruh I need yall to recognize exactly what you're seeing. This dude is legitimately a cold blooded killer. Haven't seen this since Kobe. Thing is, he does it with a smile like Magic. But stuff like this let's you know, he's legit going to the dark side. Stealing a dudes celebration to clown him is the ultimate disrespect. Like dudes beating HHH and doing the 'Suck It' sign, or Deshawn throwing the Roc up and the neck slice...One of my favorites ever was when The Heat beat the Bobcats and Dwade looked over at Cam Newton and did his Superman celebration. (Corny *** follower bron saw Dwade do it and jocked him and did it too ol Mr. Me Too lookin ***)

This dudes heart pumps bourbon. that was a message to the league. Okc/Sas, WHOEVER...I hope you're ready, it's about to get UGLY.

Peeps ain't callin' him babyface assassin for nothing.

This dudes heart pumps bourbon. that was a message to the league. Okc/Sas, WHOEVER...I hope you're ready, it's about to get UGLY.

who cares

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom