Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He seems like he pushes off a lot as well but maybe I got my blinders on.

I see the spread is Spurs -8. I just put $100 on okc. Hopefully OKC wins 1st and foremost but if they don't win, please don't cover the spread Spurs :lol:

Nope I said it last game gets away with quite a bit as far as offensive fouls go, especially in the post

"Let the hate flow through you"
i do . 
pimp.gif

im a hater . i can admit it though. i dont fake the funk/ lie about it . you play that dumb  being "rational" card when its easy to see what you are. 

You dont get it.

I like lebron. I never said I didnt.

How in the world though are you gon call me a stan when I barely mention him in here and you mention him 10x more than me?

If im a stan what are you :lol:? You're obsessed with Lebron man.

im a hater . i can admit it though. i dont fake the funk/ lie about it . you play that dumb  being "rational" card when its easy to see what you are. 
You dont get it.

How in the world though are you gon call me a stan when I barely mention him in here and you mention him 10x more than me?

If im a stan what are you
laugh.gif
? You're obsessed with Lebron man.
Liking Lebron = Stan on NT.

You dont get it.

If im a stan what are you
laugh.gif
? You're obsessed with Lebron man.
see that wasnt that hard. that "sensible/ rational" fan bs card you play is just that. bs

im a hater. i already said what i am. 

You dont get it.

If im a stan what are you :lol: ? You're obsessed with Lebron man.
Liking Lebron = Stan on NT.

If you followed him from Cleveland to Miami and back to Cleveland you are a Stan.

Glad someone brought up Curry being cocky.

Can't imagine the takes if LeBron pointed to himself & yelled "I'm back" to the crowd, if he shimmied after he made a shot, or started running back on defense before the shot went it.

i get that lebrons personality can be off putting, and more than anything he tries too hard. think about what he overcame in his life, and not only flourished , but became questionably the best player in the NBA for almost a decade.

- grew up in poverty
- born to a teenage mom, an only child
- didn't know his dad
- lived in the projects
- missed 4 months of school in the 4th grade
- adopted by a family in the 5th grade

he literally had the opposite upbringing as steph...priveledge family, dad an NBA player , stable home life, etc. ..and steph is just as cocky just not called out for it

Bruh, that's a normal story for a dude who grew up in the hood everyday, ain't nobody got time for that sympathy sad **** :lol:

famb didn't get the memo that only ******* make excuses and people only care about results. and the results show that lebron as a habitual loser, who never takes accountability, a coach and organization killer, and will be the first face on the mount rushmore of most overrated players in NBA history. don't get me wrong, lebron is nice but he aint nice enough to win in the finals against any real competition and his time is up.

Steph=the kingslayer, current King and the best player to be born in Akron, OH.

Last edited:
Lebatard was talking about it today. Imagine the backlash if Lebron or Westbrook hits a shot and starts talking **** like "I'm back!!! We back!!!!!" with that crazy confidence. Dudes in this thread would be going nuts with the slander. Curry does it and you all cream your pants. **** is despicable.

you never watch wrestling before?

Lebatard was talking about it today. Imagine the backlash if Lebron or Westbrook hits a shot and starts talking **** like "I'm back!!! We back!!!!!" with that crazy confidence. Dudes in this thread would be going nuts with the slander. Curry does it and you all cream your pants. **** is despicable.

you never watch wrestling before?
What the hell does that have to do with anything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom