Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your man said lebron gets too much credit when he wins. I'm pointing out the same can easily be said about curry. And the same can be said for lebrons finals losses.

Guys stop this nonsense. All of this doesn't matter. At the end of the day, we're all going to wake up tomorow and have the same lives that we've had before. We're all going to get back to reality to our normal *** lives.

lol and some people still cant come to grips why dude isnt liked by everyone. :lol:

We don't want him. You have to be able to shoot to play with Steph and Co
laugh.gif
 I hope yall MF's get smoked in the WCF 

Thank goodness I'm not a fan of an East Coast team. This is the earliest I've left work since I started and it's specifically to watch this Spurs game.

i get that lebrons personality can be off putting, and more than anything he tries too hard. think about what he overcame in his life, and not only flourished , but became questionably the best player in the NBA for almost a decade.

- grew up in poverty
- born to a teenage mom, an only child
- didn't know his dad
- lived in the projects
- missed 4 months of school in the 4th grade
- adopted by a family in the 5th grade

he literally had the opposite upbringing as steph...priveledge family, dad an NBA player , stable home life, etc. ..and steph is just as cocky just not called out for it
What type of lame **** is this? U just said the story of 90% of the ****** I grew up with. We supposed to cheer for this man because his momma was a *** and ain't have her **** together? Nah, go type that script on lifetime and let them make a movie out of it.

i bet Lebron would trade his life for Curry's in a heartbeat.

curry's wife>>>>lebron's wife

mama curry>>>mama james :x :x :x

Living in the Bay :smokin >>>>>Living in Cleveland :smh:

curry's hairline>>>>whatever lebron has

curry's acting skills>>>>lebron's
I rather have Bron wife 

Yup.

Why the hell would LeBron want a hot mom over an ugly mom? Don't think he gives a ****. And doesn't he own houses in CA and FL?

Curry broad is a cute Jemele Hill to me. His mom is badder.

Last edited:
What type of lame **** is this? U just said the story of 90% of the ****** I grew up with. We supposed to cheer for this man because his momma was a *** and ain't have her **** together? Nah, go type that script on lifetime and let them make a movie out of it.

Kds mom just did that tho :lol:

Preach!

Described 9 out of every 10 households in the hood. 8 out of 10 black players in the league

IDK about you guys. But, taking it to personal life is a little too much. I like to get on LeBron from what i've seen on the court, what he's said, how he play's, but damn. Going at him for his life, man :smh:

I don't think LeBron is a bad person off the court. Just can't stand him as an athlete and competitor. I remember one time I went to FL and I went to see a Heat game. There was a bus for Kids LeBron had that would take them to/from games. Pretty cool of him to do that.

Kids probably disappointed now though, new generation of haters being raised :lol:

Last edited:
IDK about you guys. But, taking it to personal life is a little too much. I like to get on LeBron from what i've seen on the court, what he's said, how he play's, but damn. Going at him for his life, man :smh:

I don't think LeBron is a bad person off the court. Just can't stand him as an athlete and competitor. I remember one time I went to FL and I went to see a Heat game. There was a bus for Kids LeBron had that would take them to/from games. Pretty cool of him to do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom