Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Russ: 11 rebounds 4 offensive
Adams: 11 rebounds 4 offensive
Kanter: 13 rebounds 5 offensive

OKC rebounds 54 total, 15 offensive 39 defensive
Spurs rebounds 36 total, 10 offensive 26 defensive
it seemed like that .... yeah i dont think the spurs can overcome that. 

NT going to start slandering Pop and stop calling him the best coach in the league? Too loyal to the old guys and won't let Kawhi and LMA play a 2 man game at the end of the game
:lol: yea he's been catching it the past few years. '13 for benching Duncan on that play where Ray Allen hit that three, last year for playing Tony too much. Headed for more slander this year like you said
I still remember Pop benching Kawhi last year in game 7 because he made a mistake in the third quarter.

Dwight Howard's personal accolades **** all over Chris Bosh's

Bosh better player tho with rings 

Chris Bosh
2x NBA Champion
11x All-Star
1x All-NBA Second Team

Dwight Howard
8x All-Star
5x All-NBA First Team
1x All-NBA Second Team
2x All-NBA Third Team
3x NBA Defensive Player of the Year
4x NBA All-Defensive First Team
1x NBA All-Defensive Second Team

It ain't close.

Bosh & Howard are completely different players, comparing them doesn't really make sense.

He's still the best hut he isn't perfect. The Tony Parker stuff is my main gripe with Pop right now.

Spurs are finished and they done, what a waste of a historic season for them.

pop washed as duncan. adjustments been wild buns for a minute now.

its a new age.

Luke Walton Era.

Spurs are frauds. They were a good regular season team but the grind of the playiffs is definitely wearing them out. No idea how RC Buford won executive of the year when his only notable signing was LMA. Spurs PG position is weak. C position is washed af. This team may very well be the reason that Enes freaking Kanter will shed his defensive liability label.

pop got to save timmy from killing himself and the spurs. i really thought timmy was going to be rise up for a gm or two, but he just cant in this series. it's like watching drago beat up on apollo creed and watching him die :x

time for pop to slide out and give ettore messina or ime udoka a chance :nerd:

Last edited:
Spurs are frauds. They were a good regular season team but the grind of the playiffs is definitely wearing them out. No idea how RC Buford won executive of the year when his only notable signing was LMA. Spurs PG position is weak. C position is washed af. This team may very well be the reason that Enes freaking Kanter will shed his defensive liability label.

:lol: fam you couldn't have left that first sentence out?

Other than the max money part, I'm not sure how anyone can watch that 14 minute video and then make that post.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] so that video wipes out everything that he's done over the past 4 seasons. Believe 50% of what a man says 100% of what he does. Have no sympathy for this guy at all. Can't believe people are buying that nonsense.

-Big needs the ball more, except you don't have any post moves.
-I want to win, be one of the best, had friction with every team since Orlando cause he can't play his role and wants to be the feature guy.
-People hate me because of the situation, oh you mean the lionshare of which you created?
-Can't decide whether to smile or not smile, just play with effort man and don't look like you don't care where everyone can tell you're going through the motions.

It's pretty simple. That PR stunt was pathetic on his part.

Sometimes I don't understand what pop is doing either with these lineups and benching players for too long

i really hope the spurs manage to beat the thunder though. they'll be so rinsed come next series, warriors will walk all over them. Curry will singlehandley end duncan, manu and tony's curry during the span of a week. And he'll make Kawhi look normal af. like last time. and LMA is buns against the dubs too. I just want the warriors to be rested so they can beat lebron again. at this rate, warriors are our only chance. Spurs and Thunder would be get devoured

Chris Bosh
2x NBA Champion
11x All-Star
1x All-NBA Second Team

Dwight Howard
8x All-Star
5x All-NBA First Team
1x All-NBA Second Team
2x All-NBA Third Team
3x NBA Defensive Player of the Year
4x NBA All-Defensive First Team
1x NBA All-Defensive Second Team