Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

Wade is ballin

yall hating. dwade been giving you peak performances and you talking bout how weak the series is. dudes out here fighting. Sorry its not art like cleveland and golden state.
the last game was a pretty good watch, just happened to be followed by the best game in the playoffs. still amazed Wade has found a little of his old self.

Damn nobody watching, what happen to all the heat fans who were here a few years ago?

I've definitely been watching. Not sure what these other clowns are talking about but this series has been fun to watch with how close the games have been and Wade becoming Flash again.

Wade is balling but Toronto hella boring.. Some folks don't realize close games don't mean entertaining

Last edited:
3 out of the 4 games between Tor/Mia have gone into OT right?

I'll be watching. *shrugs*

OT =/= good basketball being played. It's been terrible to watch sans Wade. Demar and Lowry bricking everything in sight. And the lack of ball movement it's really just a one on one exhibition work terrible execution with some Flash literally sprinkled in. Like I said last game this is the worst "competitive" series I've ever watched. It's about who makes the least dumb mistakes 90% of the time.

I think the Spurs force a Game 7.
This.

And I got them winning in 7.

First off, they're not losing 3 in a row, which is what losing Game 6 would be.

Game 7 at home, they win, or at least I hope so JUST BECAUSE I love seeing who celebrate prematurely eat crow.

"Overrated Spurs. 
laugh.gif
"

"System player, like I said."

"Bounced in the 2nd round... again."

Love seeing dudes eat their words by talking before it's ACTUALLY over.

happy.gif

Series has been competitively bad, literally watching for individual performances... and not mad. Both teams playing on borrowed time

Why can't they lose 3 games in a row? Clearly they're fatigued and getting out efforted by OKC. The 2 games they've won in this series have come off multiple days of rest. So if they get to game 7, they should have that advantage, but unfortunately for them Game 6 is tomorrow. They're done.

Why can't they lose 3 games in a row? Clearly they're fatigued and getting out efforted by OKC. The 2 games they've won in this series have come off multiple days of rest. So if they get to game 7, they should have that advantage, but unfortunately for them Game 6 is tomorrow. They're done.
Oh, I'm not saying they can't.

Of course they can. It's not even an outlandish possibility.

I just don't think they will.

I think the Spurs force a Game 7.
This.

And I got them winning in 7.

First off, they're not losing 3 in a row, which is what losing Game 6 would be.

Game 7 at home, they win, or at least I hope so JUST BECAUSE I love seeing who celebrate prematurely eat crow.

"Overrated Spurs. :lol: "

"System player, like I said."

"Bounced in the 2nd round... again."

Love seeing dudes eat their words by talking before it's ACTUALLY over.

:D

but you would see dudes eat their words either way b. you dont remember seeing people saying spurs in 5 after g2 or g3?

"Bounced in the 2nd round... again."? where did you get that from? they lost in the 1st last yr lol

Last edited:
I just remember the same thing being said in last years finals ahead of Game 6, no way LeBron loses 3 in a row. I'm like why? Cause he's LeBron, like he hasn't lost 3 in a row in the Finals before? Like the Spurs didn't lose to OKC 4 straight times a few years ago and that's just anecdotal evidence that doesn't have much to do with what's happening right now, but this notion that they're the Spurs as justification as to why they'll win on tomorrow is flimsy at best. The adjustments have been made by Billy D at the end of games now, they're playing a team that is far younger and more athletic, all their old core guys look really old, they are looking shook at the end of games when they're supposed to be the experienced team. I don't mind the take they'll win they very well could pull it off, but going to need more than hey they're the Spurs as to why. 

If anything their team history says they're done:

2-10 in elimination games when trailing in the Pop era.

Already lost 7 series in which they've had HC advantage going in during the Pop-Duncan era.

And most importantly now, they've yet to win a game in this series on one day's rest. 

Last edited:
They can't contain Russ and KD
Can't keep Adams and Kanter off the boards
Can't get consistent production from Parker
Can't get anything from Duncan
Can't get much from the bench

Last edited:
They can't contain Russ and KD
Can't keep Adams and Kanter off the boards
Can't get consistent production from Parkee
Can't get anything from Duncan
Can't get much from the bench

This reminds me of when we played Memphis that year. Regular season accomplishments no longer matter and now it's who can exploit who with match ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom