Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] so that video wipes out everything that he's done over the past 4 seasons. Believe 50% of what a man says 100% of what he does. Have no sympathy for this guy at all. Can't believe people are buying that nonsense.

-Big needs the ball more, except you don't have any post moves.
-I want to win, be one of the best, had friction with every team since Orlando cause he can't play his role and wants to be the feature guy.
-People hate me because of the situation, oh you mean the lionshare of which you created?
-Can't decide whether to smile or not smile, just play with effort man and don't look like you don't care where everyone can tell you're going through the motions.

It's pretty simple. That PR stunt was pathetic on his part.
agreed actions >words.... Oh he speaks so well. How can anyone dislike Dwight . miss me with that. All that it is talk. Talk is hella cheap.

Dwight is a self made clown. Had issues with teammates and coaches every step of the way, Orlando, la, Houston. The perception of him as a **** boi is entirely his own doing.

Spurs looking like just a excellent regular season team. not enough fire power. 

Spurs are frauds. They were a good regular season team but the grind of the playiffs is definitely wearing them out. No idea how RC Buford won executive of the year when his only notable signing was LMA. Spurs PG position is weak. C position is washed af. This team may very well be the reason that Enes freaking Kanter will shed his defensive liability label.

I had my suspicions that the spurs were really just a regular season team, partly because that roster is trash on paper. Pop has become a false glory as backwards coach. Resting guys during the season to the point where they're spoiled and don't know how to fight thru fatigue when it matters and you can't get any rest in the playoffs.

Also I thought a byproduct of resting the vets was to get the young guys experience but pop isn't giving them any burn at all. He's all types of lost.

Last edited:
I'm not gonna call the Spurs frauds until they prove to be. Being down 2 games to 3 isn't a guarantee to lose the series

Yesterday was Seaman Day.

Today is Mister Friendly/Bravelude day.

Last edited:
Last year doc this year Donovan

Life comes at you fast, pops

Curious to see if brooks would have them up 3-2. Considering sas are a better team this year than last

Last edited:
yall hating. dwade been giving you peak performances and you talking bout how weak the series is. dudes out here fighting. Sorry its not art like cleveland and golden state.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom