Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
They can't contain Russ and KD
Can't keep Adams and Kanter off the boards
Can't get consistent production from Parker
Can't get anything from Duncan
Can't get much from the bench

But they win 50+ games every year!

Last edited:
This reminds me of when we played Memphis that year. Regular season accomplishments no longer matter and now it's who can exploit who with match ups
Playoffs have always been about matchups. Spurs have always had problems matching up with OKC. It's not really a surprise to me at all. 

They can't contain Russ and KD
Can't keep Adams and Kanter off the boards
Can't get consistent production from Parker
Can't get anything from Duncan
Can't get much from the bench

This. Haven't seen anything in the last two games that make me think the Spurs have a shot in OKC.

it was never in their destiny to win. spurs the real fool's gold. They always do this corny ****. Spaz all season, get some crazy high number of meaningless wins and then flop in the playoffs. Spurs got as many asterisks for their chips as bron has excuses for losing.

People finally realizing that the thunder have two top 5 players in the league. If either one of them gets hot, they have a chance to beat any team in a game. 

it was never in their destiny to win. spurs the real fool's gold. They always do this corny ****. Spaz all season, get some crazy high number of meaningless wins and then flop in the playoffs. Spurs got as many asterisks for their chips as bron has excuses for losing.

Bro,

Our only hope is Warriors if Thunder beat the Spurs.

Or we must watch Bron Grasp that trophy :x

Last edited:

I think the Spurs force a Game 7.
This.

And I got them winning in 7.

First off, they're not losing 3 in a row, which is what losing Game 6 would be.

Game 7 at home, they win, or at least I hope so JUST BECAUSE I love seeing who celebrate prematurely eat crow.

"Overrated Spurs. 
laugh.gif
"

"System player, like I said."

"Bounced in the 2nd round... again."

Love seeing dudes eat their words by talking before it's ACTUALLY over.

happy.gif
Nobody who's talking like that are fans of either team playing, so who cares about eating crow.

I'm surprised NT hasn't gone after kiwis DPOY since Durant is averaging 27 on over 50% shooting and Westbrook is getting you 25

Brilliant defense from Westbrook... finally :lol:

Awful shot from TP. Pocket pass to Timmy, Kanter being Kanter would leave LMA to contest the shot, leading to an easy off board for LMA after Timmy misses.

But Tony was dead set on being the hero down the stretch :lol:

Awful shot from TP. Pocket pass to Timmy, Kanter being Kanter would leave LMA to contest the shot, leading to an easy off board for LMA after Timmy misses.

I had no doubt Tony was shooting that shot after he Looked Kawahi off twice with the smaller player guarding him. He was even running to the ball and TP waived him off once.

I think the play before Duncan tricked off a layup. TP took a bad shot. But really it should be kiwi and LMA closing the game out in pnr

Bro,

Or we must watch Bron Grasp that trophy :x

that literally is the only possibly outcome. Warriors have to get through OKC without getting hurt. Bogut and Adams are gonna try to out 'dirty player' each other.

if okc advances...ay dios mio...bron gon ack a fool. The level of smugness in ohio will be disgusting. The world as a whole, from the US to Singapore, from Fiji to Russia, Tokyo to Antarctica will rejoice if Bron loses again. Lawd have mercy on us if he lifts that Larry O'Brien.

So much facts spoken here. If Lebby gets an asterisk on his '12 title, then why the hell don't the Spurs get one on their '99 title? They literally played just over half a regular 82 game schedule.

Pop's Spurs are the greatest regular season dynasty of all time. For being on the top so long, they've had a good amount of disappointments in the post season. Crazy to believe they've only made back to back finals once, much less never repeated. At least with teams like the Bulls, Heat, Lakers, and Celtics, when they're at the top (for the most part), they make it count.

There's really a possibility that Pop is bout to be outcoached by Doc and Billy Donovan in back to back years lmao.

Or we must watch Bron Grasp that trophy
sick.gif
that literally is the only possibly outcome. Warriors have to get through OKC without getting hurt. Bogut and Adams are gonna try to out 'dirty player' each other.

if okc advances...ay dios mio...bron gon ack a fool. The level of smugness in ohio will be disgusting. The world as a whole, from the US to Singapore, from Fiji to Russia, Tokyo to Antarctica will rejoice if Bron loses again. Lawd have mercy on us if he lifts that Larry O'Brien.
Cant wait for dude to post his manifest.

So much facts spoken here. If Lebby gets an asterisk on his '12 title, then why the hell don't the Spurs get one on their '99 title? They literally played just over half a regular 82 game schedule.

Pop's Spurs are the greatest regular season dynasty of all time. For being on the top so long, they've had a good amount of disappointments in the post season. Crazy to believe they've only made back to back finals once, much less never repeated. At least with teams like the Bulls, Heat, Lakers, and Celtics, when they're at the top (for the most part), they make it count.

There's really a possibility that Pop is bout to be outcoached by Doc and Billy Donovan in back to back years lmao.

This sounds like hate, 5 championship rings isn't considered making it count to you? Who has more in the same timeframe? Nobody is realistically putting an asterisk on Brons ring. The type of person to put a asterisk on his ring is the same type of person who calls him lebby

Last edited:

People finally realizing that the thunder have two top 5 players in the league. If either one of them gets hot, they have a chance to beat any team in a game. 
Nah, it's that the Thunders are finally realizing that they have more than just two of the top 5 players in the league. 

Either one can get hot, as long as the bench players shows up and the great* defense of Kanter and Adams are there. 

Waiter looking like OKC J.Harden 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom