Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
that literally is the only possibly outcome. Warriors have to get through OKC without getting hurt. Bogut and Adams are gonna try to out 'dirty player' each other.

if okc advances...ay dios mio...bron gon ack a fool. The level of smugness in ohio will be disgusting. The world as a whole, from the US to Singapore, from Fiji to Russia, Tokyo to Antarctica will rejoice if Bron loses again. Lawd have mercy on us if he lifts that Larry O'Brien.

If Thunder advance. I do not want to see the Cavs go off on them. I would be hoping for a different outcome of course because I like KD and respect how hard Russ plays but ..... That series will not end well.... Lebron will walk away with 2 Trophy's in hand. :smh:

Brilliant defense from Westbrook... finally :lol:

Awful shot from TP. Pocket pass to Timmy, Kanter being Kanter would leave LMA to contest the shot, leading to an easy off board for LMA after Timmy misses.

But Tony was dead set on being the hero down the stretch :lol:

I think the play before Duncan tricked off a layup. TP took a bad shot. But really it should be kiwi and LMA closing the game out in pnr
He would probably trick this one off too, but at least LMA is right there assuming Kanter leaves him to contest. Which is a safe assumption given who he is.

But you're absolutely right. The ball needs to find those 2 more frequently down the stretch. Tony still thinks this is 2007.

So much facts spoken here. If Lebby gets an asterisk on his '12 title, then why the hell don't the Spurs get one on their '99 title? They literally played just over half a regular 82 game schedule.

Pop's Spurs are the greatest regular season dynasty of all time. For being on the top so long, they've had a good amount of disappointments in the post season. Crazy to believe they've only made back to back finals once, much less never repeated. At least with teams like the Bulls, Heat, Lakers, and Celtics, when they're at the top (for the most part), they make it count.

There's really a possibility that Pop is bout to be outcoached by Doc and Billy Donovan in back to back years lmao.

Only one of those great teams you mentioned are in the West. Spurs had to pass the Lakers

that literally is the only possibly outcome. Warriors have to get through OKC without getting hurt. Bogut and Adams are gonna try to out 'dirty player' each other.

if okc advances...ay dios mio...bron gon ack a fool. The level of smugness in ohio will be disgusting. The world as a whole, from the US to Singapore, from Fiji to Russia, Tokyo to Antarctica will rejoice if Bron loses again. Lawd have mercy on us if he lifts that Larry O'Brien.

If Thunder advance. I do not want to see the Cavs go off on them. I would be hoping for a different outcome of course because I like KD and respect how hard Russ plays but ..... That series will not end well.... Lebron will walk away with 2 Trophy's in hand. :smh:

Exactly. OKC is trying to be cute with their big lineup of Adams and Kanter..but that wont work when Cleveland goes small. See Atlanta and Milsap and Horford. Feet to slow, ball to fast. Cleveland will get hella open shots. Plus bron will d up on kd, and just like 2012, he'll get away with hella fouls. Russ will end up going human torch mode and become a blackhole again. Cavs in 5. I think OKC steals one. But bron would sooner kill kevin than lose to him.

Exactly. OKC is trying to be cute with their big lineup of Adams and Kanter..but that wont work when Cleveland goes small. See Atlanta and Milsap and Horford. Feet to slow, ball to fast. Cleveland will get hella open shots. Plus bron will d up on kd, and just like 2012, he'll get away with hella fouls. Russ will end up going human torch mode and become a blackhole again. Cavs in 5. I think OKC steals one. But bron would sooner kill kevin than lose to him.
kd would be shook. he cant beat the cavs. thats the only reason i dont want okc to advance. i dont trust or believe they can beat clev. if they do id root for them of course but i wouldnt have faith in them. 

That's why we need a Warriors against  Cavs because we all know that the NBA LOVES the Warriors. 

If OKC play against Cavs in the Finals, refs will swallow the whistle for OKC like refs are doing for the Spurs. 

squads are getting battle tested. It'll all be worth it when they grind out 4 wins against cleveland. watch
nerd.gif
you the homie freeze
mean.gif
but that aint happening. wishful thinking though. i wish it would happen as well but nah. highly unlikely. 

Last edited:
lmaoooo remember last year when bron flopped into brain damage and threw himself head 1st into the camera?!?!

good times :rofl:

LOL is that what romo thugs are!? I always thought people were talking about the big dudes from jail that like boy ussy. RW and thug dont even go together.

What was going on that one time people here were arguing whether or not draymond green ever tackled other players. Then literally the next game green decked someone lol

Last edited:
Russ is eccentric and into his own style, don't think he's nearly as zesty as OBJ.

This sounds like hate, 5 championship rings isn't considered making it count to you? Who has more in the same timeframe? Nobody is realistically putting an asterisk on Brons ring. The type of person to put a asterisk on his ring is the same type of person who calls him lebby

Only Kobe and Fisher have as much, but the Lakers have only been billed as contenders for about 9 years (2000-2004) and (2008-2011). 7 finals appearances, 5 Chips. It feels like as if the Spurs were billed as contenders as far back as 1999 (17 years), yet in those 17 years they gone to the finals 6 times and won 5. The old "don't count the Spurs out they're a different beast in the playoffs" narrative has gotten stale af.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom