OFFICIAL 2016 RIO SUMMER OLYMPICS THREAD (Rio is a wrap; See you in Tokyo in 2020 (or, more likely,i

4 X 200 free relay for women.. Ledecky and co have a very good shot at the WR

But got 200 IM semis with phelps before

Last edited:
That first semi was perfect for phelps and lochte.. But especially phelps

He can basically do what he did in the morning when he would have had his foot off the gas a good bit, save some energy

Last edited:
A lot faster than I thought he would.. And he didn't it smooth and easy.. Didn't press his final free turn like he will in the final

I'm curious to see if lochte and/or hagino can even go that fast (1:55.78).. Hagino's fastest is 1:55 something.. Lochte hasn't been sub 1:55 in a while

I think phelps gets the WR (1:54.00), that looked way too easy for 1:55 anything

I have no idea how Ledecky is finishing these races by more than a body's length

America 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Her first and last 100 in the 400 free, would be faster than any other American woman

She's THAT good.. And THAT much better than everyone else

Last edited:
Yeah

Canadian anchor Penny Oleksiak is only 16 years old

Might add her on the watch list for next Olympics

Katie Ledecky is a female Phelps

They're slightly slightly different..

Phelps is Jordan.. He's gifted, but there was a lot more that went into it than just talent.. He strategized for opponents and planned.. And competitive as hell

Ledecky is shaq with a work ethic, it's unfair.. She shouldn't be doing what she's doing.. Her final 400 of her 800 free (so no dive and obviously having swam a whole 400 already) would probably make the final for the individual 400 event

They shafted my man Oleg, he needed that Gold.

Kohei is the GOAT but he didn't bring the package Oleg brought today, so tough for him.

Hey, did anyone catch the USA beach volleyball match this morning? Spain and USA? The Patterson duo, not the Dalhausser duo. I see they lost 2-1, but did anyone see it? I had to leave for work with the USA having lost the first game, and Gibb had 3 aces in a row and USA had scored 7 in a row. Was wondering how the rest of the match went.

Phelps & Lochte :pimp:

they gotta be tired of each other deep down. like WAY down :lol:

Last edited:
Lochte for sure gotta have some sort of hate for dude.. Dude would have wayyyyyyyy more gold medals if not for phelps

Least 3 more individual based on that pic only, he came 3rd one of those years I think

Back
Top Bottom