Official 2017-2018 Knicks season thread

tbh this **** kinda seems forced/fake :lol:

Ever since the meeting with Fiz/Janis, KP been a little extra with the Knick love. Probably told him yo at least pretend you care being a Knick.

MONUMENTAL

9CF61EDF-D914-4042-9AF6-C05A7B543F82.jpeg

i dont know if yall are serious or not over his hair lol... hopefully him and koq opt out so we can use that money on a decent free agent this summer

So in about a week or two there’s gonna be rumors of Kawhi’s camp pushing him to the Knicks. Believe it. I trust my source.

What pieces do we have for Kawhi? Wouldn’t wanna trade KP. Yes healthy Kawhi is a top 10 player but KP is younger and does just as much. Kawhi can score and defend, KP can score and protect the paint. Would be a lateral move

So in about a week or two there’s gonna be rumors of Kawhi’s camp pushing him to the Knicks. Believe it. I trust my source.
I believe like all the rest Kiwi will leverage us for a better deal or trade.

What pieces do we have for Kawhi? Wouldn’t wanna trade KP. Yes healthy Kawhi is a top 10 player but KP is younger and does just as much. Kawhi can score and defend, KP can score and protect the paint. Would be a lateral move
Not that I'm for trading KP but Kiwi is a far more dynamic player and a much better creator than KP.

KP for Kawahii is a lateral move tbh. I’m not saying they are equal players, but we’d only have 1 star either way, which puts us in the same exact position. Let him use us as leverage, idc. Everybody been using us for years. What else is new?

Back
Top Bottom