Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

You act like Wall has a ton of help. The Wiz bench is bad
Oh I know Wall don't have a ton of help but playing against a Bulls bench that is bad itself, it is expected for Wizard to win and win with a full starting 5 that Wiz have. Let's not forget Otto, Beal, And Gortat should be feasting against a 2nd-3rd string team.

You act like Wall has a ton of help. The Wiz bench is bad
Jimmy didnt even travel and wade didnt play.

Still they only beat the bulls by 2 
grin.gif

Thanks to the losing skid that Knicks went through and a cons cuticle winning streak the Wizard have went, it's no surprise Wiz and Knicks are switching seeds

Somone PLEEEAAASSSEEE get Rose all the way the **** up outta here.  Over his sensitive, non passing, can't finish or shoot *** 

Rose is an idiot, always has been always will be. If he misses his family so much, why not move them to NY with him? Too simple of an answer for the guy who couldn't pass his SATs.

Rose is an idiot, always has been always will be. If he misses his family so much, why not move them to NY with him? Too simple of an answer for the guy who couldn't pass his SATs.
Well, it is your last year on the current contract, moving your whole family to NY is a hassle including all your belonging... and then there is the uncertainty that NY may not resign  you, you'll be moving elsewhere with ALL of your belonging AGAIN, while your son continue to face unstable changes of events and isn't the best for any child, so yeah, it's simple to NOT move your whole family where you are not guaranteed to spend the rest of your career. #NTLOGIC

Nah man. Can't cosign that and I'm all about family.

If you're having a break down or family issues, all it takes is a 30 second phone call to your employer.

Every NBA player has the same type of circumstances. It comes with the job.

Dude is just a mental ******. Not a good look.

Last edited:
Heard he went to help his mom.

To each their own.

Ya care too much. In other world news, Melo getting ejected 3x this season, ya should be worried about that. He's here long term, that is concerning because he isn't leading in any way. 

Are ya'll ****** serious? Take care of your mental and ******* family first, this is just a game. Acting like some ******s. There's more to LIFE than what the **** entertains you.

Imagine if we did a no call, no show in real life. There are better ways to handle it than disappearing completely. I do agree that family is first, but he could've just shot a simple text message.

To each their own.

Ya care too much. In other world news, Melo getting ejected 3x this season, ya should be worried about that. He's here long term, that is concerning because he isn't leading in any way. 

Why y'all Rose stans deflect to Melo every time Rose is being talked about?

Sounding like Trump.

Players have family emergencies all the time. All you have to do is inform someone.

Last edited:
This issue still doesn't seem that important.

Call, don't call. What's does it matter? Different kinds of ppl got different priorities.

To me, Rose just gave the media some excuse so we can move on. He missed a game where the Knicks got washed during a losing streak. Wasn't some playoff game where he's on some hot streak. It's like what's the worst that could've happened? Get fined and suspended a game? He clearly doesn't care which is why he didn't notify the team.

:rofl: @ move your family out to NYC for possibly one year. That ain't smart at all.

What happens if he gets traded to a West coast team at the deadline? Gonna miss 2 days to go to NYC? :lol:

Last edited:
He went about it wrong, but the company passes their punishment, but understands, and the employee apologizes and they both move on. Ya'll harping on it like the game is more important.

To each their own.

That's ******* irrelevant.

Yall care too much. . 

This.
While I don't care about this particular issue, yall Rose/Bulls fans have got to get the **** outta here

Talking about we care too much. Sound dumb as ****.

Last edited:
He went about it wrong, but the company passes their punishment, but understands, and the employee apologizes and they both move on. Ya'll harping on it like the game is more important.

Fax. I personally don't care bout the game itself. Just the way it was handled. But you're def. right

I don't think anything even happened to dude's family.

He just had a breakdown from being away from home, losing and getting benched.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom