Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

"Kyle O'Quinn on Thursday became just the second player since the NBA began recording blocked shots in 1973 to put up double-digit points and rebounds with at least four blocks while playing less than 18 minutes."

Last edited:
Post to avy combo is the greatest in NT history

wee-bey-gif.gif

I truly believe Melo wants to stay and win in New york.

Does that mean he will ? Nope

But he likes the spot light and bright lights here, the attention is on him and lala

He wont get that nowhere else.

Does he get frustrated ? Of course, look at the talent around him, its hard when you have little help.

He should have signed with Chicago, man.
frown.gif
He wouldn't have won anything there either
Fax, b
I agree with all above statements. I mean, two Chicago players came here in Noah and Rose and they would be the main pieces and look what's happening. The argument was Melo wanted to get paid and deservedly so, but the tradeoff was more mediocrity. No one wanted to believe that, but what else would you expect staying? The franchise is broken. That being said, I hope Melo leaves, like I been saying what his fate would be even when he wanted to be traded to the Knicks (remember when y'all hated me for saying that?)

Last edited:
If melo is trades we aren't getting crap back in return, it's salary dump. Let's say it was to the clippers, it's a late first round pick. Is it with it?

Lol at accepting a late first round pick for Melo. We can get a top 10 pick easily for him. That NTC is what ***** us

Lol at accepting a late first round pick for Melo. We can get a top 10 pick easily for him. That NTC is what ***** us
So...you are in negotiations with Melo for that last contract, and the NTC comes up and you say "nah man, we will rescind our offer because you won't budge on the ntc, we need that off the table" ...You gonna let that get in the way? I don't think so. The thought was give him whatever he wants regardless 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom