Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

So...you are in negotiations with Melo for that last contract, and the NTC comes up and you say "nah man, we will rescind our offer because you won't budge on the ntc, we need that off the table" ...You gonna let that get in the way? I don't think so. The thought was give him whatever he wants regardless :lol:

Then instead of #TradeMelo it would've been #FirePhil. Can't please Knicks fans.

So...you are in negotiations with Melo for that last contract, and the NTC comes up and you say "nah man, we will rescind our offer because you won't budge on the ntc, we need that off the table" ...You gonna let that get in the way? I don't think so. The thought was give him whatever he wants regardless 
laugh.gif
Then instead of #TradeMelo it would've been #FirePhil. Can't please Knicks fans.
It's a no win situation. The only guarantee is sub mediocrity.

Unless you were in a win now mindset, you would be stupid to give up a top 10 pick for melo. If he is traded he would go to a contender, who most likely doesn't have a top 10 pick.

if the celtics can get the #1 pick for a completely washed KG/Pierce we have hope.

There's also the possibility of getting Love, Blake, etc. We need assets in return and if all were getting is the 25th pick then I rather rot with Melo.

if the celtics can get the #1 pick for a completely washed KG/Pierce we have hope.

There's also the possibility of getting Love, Blake, etc. We need assets in return and if all were getting is the 25th pick then I rather rot with Melo.
Ain't no hope b. Tear the house down and start all over. 

this team !@#$ing sucks.

yet another game we go down big early.

Horny pissing me off trying to let them play through it. cut the leash short. dont let it get outta hand.

i hate watching poor *** defense. all theyre doing is pick and roll and pulling up from 15 feet wide open. DO SOMETHING.

rose and jennings gettiing destroyed. cant stay in front on anyone. defense is collapsing and kick outs to wide open threes. the easiest type of basketball to play.

we only beat chicago casue theyre horrible at the 3 ball.

We're even trash offensively. Look how effortlessly and smooth TOR plays. Yes they're hitting every shot but it's constant and efficient movement.

We're so bad.

it rally all comes down to mindset.

when you gameplan, and you SEE it working, it just makes everything easier.

no doubt that the gameplan is attack the paint and kick out .

down 15. @#$% this team. yall thought the 1 game win streak was enough to buy yall time till the break?

FOH.

yo straight up this team is trash and the only thing different from preseason game 1 till now is that i gained about 6 Lbs of muscle. otherwise. we are still a clueless team both on offense and defense

again the same storyline. a close game until the bench comes in and gives up 10 points in about 3 minutes. we cant keep doing this. or can we .

Lmao at that Melo layup though. Watching the Raptors stream and the announcers are killing us.

40+ points given up in the 2nd. They have 5 guys in double figures before the start of the 3rd qtr. Absolutely terrible.

Last edited:
In all my years of watching the Knicks I've never seen a team with worse defense than this

We're really abut to give up 140 points 
mean.gif

its gotta be the combination of our poor defense and the confidence the other team has executing their plays against this poor defense.

Horrible. terrible.

we need new blood.

if our defense got MARGINALLY better, we'd win a couple more games. but then thats just fools gold. lipstick on a pig.

we suck. another 70 point half. I hate this team. so hard to root for them.

Last edited:
Why not switch everything, live with the mismatch, don't collapse or help. Just stick with your man. That'd at least stop the 3s. Theoretically.

Back
Top Bottom