Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lebron just needs to humble himself a little. Give Kyrie the reigns and play off ball more. Kyrie has what it takes to be a real distributor and Lebron gets to play in the post more.

You want Lebron to fall back and let Kyrie be the distributor? Kyrie himself don't wanna be a distributor. :lol: On top of that Lebron is a better distributor than him.

Yea, you can gauge his heart from this.

Thanks
Unanimous MVP having a tantrum
ap156701657655.jpg

Lol steph was acting out of character and ppl want to argue lebron wasnt in his head.

Super out of character. Especially for them to be leading in the series. You can even see it when he threw his mouth piece, he wasn't bout that life. He wanted some of that villain edge

You want Lebron to fall back and let Kyrie be the distributor? Kyrie himself don't wanna be a distributor. :lol: On top of that Lebron is a better distributor than him.

Well Kyrie wants to be a focal point. Determining when and where Lebron gets the ball is a good start

you suggesting that there are grey areas that can determine your choice is your admittance to the fact you don't make a choices that make the most sense, every decision has multiple positive negative variables, and the choice you make should be the one that makes the most sense, so your grey area that you're deciding to entertain, is you admitting you make a choice that makes less sense, regardless of the possible outcomes if you make the choice that doesn't makes most sense then you aren't making choices that make sense

Did you decide you're going read yet?

If you have, not sure it's working out for you.. might want to work on it

would be a great choice to make and in my opinion would make sense for you

Austin Rivers is my favourite high school player ever. The skills combined with the ego.

When vids use to pop up of randy moss and Jason Williams in high school >

But that was after the fact when both were pro

I really don't understand the, "Handpicked teams" argument.

What the hell should a player want to do other than play with other talented players?

Like, I don't get yalls arguments at times.

SHOULD he be fine with playing with lesser talent or something.

Educate me

And this is the EXACT ARGUMENT for KD leaving okc. But dudes aint wanna keep it funky. Should KD have been ok with playing with lesser talent? Should bron?

In case you're keeping score at home, the answer is No.

Did you decide you're going read yet?

If you have, not sure it's working out for you.. might want to work on it

would be a great choice to make and in my opinion would make sense for you
you don't make choices that make sense, so your opinion doesn't count for anything

you don't make choices that make sense, so your opinion doesn't count for anything

Maybe if you would actually read or maybe work on your reading skills, you would actually know what I said

But ain't my life to live, so do you

Maybe if you would actually read or maybe work on your reading skills, you would actually know what I said

But ain't my life to live, so do you
Doesn't mean other things don't make sense...
you said that bruh, if other choices make sense after you make your choice, you're doing it wrong
apparently you can't read, or remember, I'm quoting you homeboy, im not making this stuff up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom