Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I totally forgot Zeke had bounce.

Interesting how if you're a tiny guard...that **** doesn't translate to the next level unless you're an alien. Look at Brandon Jennings...fool was throwing it off the wall and windmilling in high school. I legit don't recall a single time he dunked in the NBA.

Let's you know just how athletic Young AI really was.

I totally forgot Zeke had bounce.

Interesting how if you're a tiny guard...that **** doesn't translate to the next level unless you're an alien. Look at Brandon Jennings...fool was throwing it off the wall and windmilling in high school. I legit don't recall a single time he dunked in the NBA.
don't have time to dunk when you swagging on the court
tumblr_offov5x0W21s3gys4o1_400.gif

I don't remember...but was being a shooter a part of Jennings' scouting report in HS? I don't remember.

Looking back...his mechanics were awful.

Yall know what yall are arguing about?
I'm trying to explain to him kd to gsw made sense, he is trying to argue no matter what team he went to made sense, and I'm trying to explain the choice that produces the most desired outcome is the choice that measures sense

I'm not reading YOU or taking anything you say serious because
anigif_enhanced-buzz-26589-1419361365-6.gif

celebrating ignorance :smh:

In your own examples you gave 2 teams that "made sense" to you (warriors and spurs), he obviously could only "choose" one

celebrating ignorance :smh:

In your own examples you gave 2 teams that "made sense" to you (warriors and spurs), he obviously could only "choose" one
no I gave two options of well oiled machines in the NBA, sas didn't make sense because they already have la, but if you read it would have been understood, and to be clear ignorance is bliss compared to reading your hypothetical scenarios

I'm trying to explain to him kd to gsw made sense, he is trying to argue no matter what team he went to made sense, and I'm trying to explain the choice that produces the most desired outcome is the choice that measures sense

Whatever makes sense to Kd is all that matters.

Who are we to argue what did/didn't?

We are nobodies

Whatever makes sense to Kd is all that matters.

Who are we to argue what did/didn't?

We are nobodies
well all we can judge on is from the purely basketball standpoint, because that's all we are privy too, and watching bb gsw def made sense, plus none of them ever say i'm chasing the money, so we have to base our assumptions on the on court aspect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom