Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not what I asked.. I asked why other teams didn't "make sense"..

not why he chose anything or what made the most sense

Again:
and it was answered . To kd they didn't make as much sense as golden state
Not what I asked.. I asked why other teams didn't "make sense"..

not why he chose anything or what made the most sense

Again:
Okc , clippers , bos and those other teams didn't make sense .
I've known you here for awhile and youre a really smart guy I don't get why you aren't understanding that those teams didn't make sense for him to go to. Why choose less talented teams to go to if your goal is to try to win chips. You want to win chips you go to the most talented team available or create the most talented team possible it's very simple to understand. .

I've known you here for awhile and youre a really smart guy I don't get why you aren't understanding that those teams didn't make sense for him to go to. Why choose less talented teams to go to if your goal is to try to win chips. You want to win chips you go to the most talented team available or create the most talented team possible it's very simple to understand. .
giphy.gif

Steph had a 38 pt game during the 2016 finals. Which game during that series was he "hurt"?

bruhhhh, it was a sprained MCL g, Medial Collateral Ligament. On the inner side of your knee. Very important for quick cuts and lateral movements. Adds stability when moving sideways, like, on a crossover perhaps. He had a Grade 2 sprain. Not a full tear but definite mini tears and hyper-extension. Pain comes and goes with a sprain. One day you can feel great and loose, the very next day, or hour, feel completely tight and fragile. For one, he probably came back to soon. His adrenaline and then the good feels of no swelling from not playing on it for a couple weeks probably had him feeling 100%, but that's not how that injury works technically. It takes time. You can re-aggravate sprains super easy too. The mind plays tricks on you with soreness. Even more so if you take anti-inflammatories..

Yall don't remember he also pulled out of the Olympics to get his body in order? Dude was hurting. Not injured anymore but definitely not 100%.

I never questioned why he choose the warriors.. never said they weren't the best choice.. never said any of those teams would be better choice

My very very very very simple point, more than 1 thing can make sense.. that doesn't make it a better choice.. that simply means it makes sense

Things can make sense for any number of reasons.. right now I am simply attempting to explain the difference between a noun and an adjective

bruhhhh, it was a sprained MCL g, Medial Collateral Ligament. On the inner side of your knee. Very important for quick cuts and lateral movements. Adds stability when moving sideways, like, on a crossover perhaps. He had a Grade 2 sprain. Not a full tear but definite mini tears and hyper-extension. Pain comes and goes with a sprain. One day you can feel great and loose, the very next day, or hour, feel completely tight and fragile. For one, he probably came back to soon. His adrenaline and then the good feels of no swelling from not playing on it for a couple weeks probably had him feeling 100%, but that's not how that injury works technically. It takes time. You can re-aggravate sprains super easy too. The mind plays tricks on you with soreness. Even more so if you take anti-inflammatories..

Yall don't remember he also pulled out of the Olympics to get his body in order? Dude was hurting. Not injured anymore but definitely not 100%.
Nah

delly was the heart and soul of that cavs championship team. i told everyone they was going to miss delly dearly and they laughed.
not that they wouldve won with him but he was very important

i said the same thang. i said it about mosgov too. both were hella imprtant in the 2 wins they got in 15

The Cavs needed Kevin Love.

You HAVE to put Lebron on the floor with a big who can stretch the floor and they used to Wiggins to get one of the best.

I doubt very seriously Lebron even considers going back to Cleveland if he doesn't know they have an asset that can pair him with another elite player ready to win now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom