Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was pretty good once he moved down to a mid-major. He and RJ Hunter were one of the top backcourts in the country.

GSU :pimp::pimp:

If Harrow didn't get hurt....Georgia State makes a run to the elite 8 in 2015.

Ryan Harrow was averaging like 20ppg on good efficiency here at GSU. He had talent. He just couldn't be away from home.

That 2014 GSU that blew the Sun Belt championship game in OT to Elfrid Payton's team was even better. Harrow had a career high that game.

Woke up to some dope hoopmixtape tapes. Thanks DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican

Also, "Baltimore Boys" 30 for 30 about Dunbar HS basketball team in the 80s comes on tomorrow on ESPN. Best high school basketball team ever.

Mugsy Bogues
David Wingste
Reggie Williams
Reggie Lewis

http://espnmediazone.com/us/press-r...rningside-5-premiere-back-back-espn-august-8/

man do you know how much luxury tax they are kicking out currently, you can't say the cavs can't afford them
I still don't think you understand how the salary cap works. Teams generally end up going into the luxury tax when they have to re-sign players that are already on their team to bigger contracts. I'm almost positive that they wouldn't have had the cap space to add Kevin Love to what they already had in place, if Wiggins were there.

Yea, I know Horrow and RJ did their thing down GA St. When I said, "I don't know what happened to him" , I was talking about why he didn't work out like that at UK

Sam Cassell in middle school playing BNBL (neighborhood league)

Can't believe this used to come on TV lol

6 percent off of love's 3 ball, and the percent better than love's fg percentage, so I guess love is a non shooter also?

How are you still not understanding how huge of a difference 36% and 30% is for three point shooting? One guy could space the floor, one couldn't. It's very simple. And Love shot 41% on threes in their playoff run on 5 and a half attempts a game. Wiggins wasn't coming close to that.

man do you know how much luxury tax they are kicking out currently, you can't say the cavs can't afford them

It's not about luxury tax, its about the fact that they wouldn't be able to sign him in the first place. The most they would have been able to give him was the MLE which is like $7M. They had to trade for him to get his bird rights and go over the salary cap to give him his max contract. They couldn't do that if he was a free agent.

Bron wasn't coming to Cleveland to play with a rookie Andrew Wiggins and Kyrie Irving lol. Bron was bringing an established star no matter what. And if young talent had to be shipped to get that. So be it.

Kevin Love has gone from overrated to underrated. The perception of Kevin Love in 2014 is different from what it is now (and he's probably a better player now). Kevin Love just came off of averaging 26ppg 12rpg and 4.4apg. Considered an ALL NBA, top 15-20 player by all.

LeBron was not in the business of waiting for a rookie to develop. He's in win now mode. And they "won now"....so it worked out. Honestly, very little could be done to predict or foresee this Golden State dominance. And KDs addition made it downright scary. Rarely do we see a collection of talent that has great chemistry and plays basketball at its apex on both sides....while also being individually talented and playing in a system that maximizes everyone's strengths. Also, Kevin Love was great last year and played at an ALL NBA team level again. 20 & 10 as a 3rd option on a team that went to the finals....

Brazy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom