Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course...but I'm simply pointing out that there are OTHER people who are making similar projections...so it's not like BucEm is alone and making one of his usual outlandish predictions.

Sounds like you are one of those people, or leaning towards being one of those people.

Wassup? $50

Wouldn't be surprised to see the Sixers tanking again mid way through the season. Tanking is a way of life for Philly
they'll call it tanking but the team will just stink.

and lol at a full season of Embiid without minutes restrictions.

i remember my Blippers season tickets doubled after the CPtree trade so I didn't renew.

was copping $5 gameday tickets off ticketexchange :lol: thank the Clippers for cheap tickets :pimp:

Ticketexchange still is the place to go to get solid deals on Lakers or Clipper tickets on gamedays.

Probably went to 10+ Laker games last year because of it.

Embiid has appeared in 31 out of his last 246 games.

Had surgery to repair a torn meniscus and wasn't cleared to play 5 on 5 as of two weeks ago

I don't know how anyone can project them for the playoffs. If he's not playing, you have two rookies JJ Redick and a one dimensional sixth man

Had surgery to repair a torn meniscus and wasn't cleared to play 5 on 5 as of two weeks ago

I don't know how anyone can project them for the playoffs. If he's not playing, you have two rookies JJ Redick and a one dimensional sixth man

I mean JJ Redick is coming off of the best years of his career with freaking Chris Paul and now is going to be asked to be just as good / efficient with two rookies getting him open instead of a HoF'er. Redick's a huge question mark for me because he suffered a ton whenever he wasn't on the floor with Chris Paul.

Add to everything else you just said, winning over half of their games seems optimistic. If everything goes well then sure, but what are the odds that everything goes well with two rookies starting, a declining JJ w/o CP, and a Center who's played in 31 of 246?

I also feel like Oddsmakers sometimes set certain numbers for action, and it's not necessarily an indication of where they think teams will end up record wise.

Hater

I don't know how anyone can project them for the playoffs.

it's the east.. not exactly THAT absurd

outside of cavs (assuming bron is still there), celtics, wizards, bucks and raptors cant feel good about any other team making it

it's the east.. not exactly THAT absurd

outside of cavs (assuming bron is still there), celtics, wizards, bucks and raptors cant feel good about any other team making it

Not better than either of those teams or Heat, Charlotte and if everything goes right for them could be battling with Detroit and Indy for an 8th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom